• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That squat beats the 57kg, 63kg, 72kg and 84kg IPF classic records, and is only 15kg off the SWH one.
It beats the 57kg class record by 123lbs.That squat beats ALL the Raw Unity raw records (untested), most by a mile.
April Mathis has put up a bigger number, but is not "female"
That squat beats EVERY female raw squat ever done in the WPC (biggest multi-ply fed, untested), regardless of weight class.
That squat also beats all the WPC raw MENS squat records up to 60kg.
Now… lets get right stupid here…That squat also beats EVERY raw female squat listed on PL Watches ‘all-time’ records. So basically the best in history from every fed ever known to man. That… is a big fucking deal. Every single one… from 44kg all the up to 75, 82.5 and 90kg. Again, Mathis (SHW) doesn’t count.

maybe the strongest man ever

Personally I think that one goes to Misha Koklyaev
He's jerked 270kg, best C+J is 250, snatch 210, 450 total
3rd in WSM and the Arnold strongman classic
1007.5kg powerlifting total without wraps
365 squat, 240kg bench, 417.5kg deadlift

Nah Koklyaev has achieved far more, imo. Takes a lot to be in the top 3 in the world in 3 different strength sports.

3 time World's Strongest Man champion
2 time winner IFSA Strongman World Championships
6 time Arnold Strongman Classic champion
3 time Europe's Strongest Man champion
4 time winner World Log Lift Championships
11 time Lithuania's Strongest Man champion

whats koklyev won?

I remember time when Koklyaev tried to jerk a log lift, I think 210kg, he missed it. Zavickas then basically pressed it.

Kinda blows how this thread has been ruined by the new format, can't click vids anymore, [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION];

Takes a while on a touchpad and it takes 2 hands. Also no preview. I dont think many would bother.