• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah if (and this is a big fucking if) oni could properly fill out, massive **** style, then 105kg class is doable. Maybe not pro, but definately strong enough to have fun.

Tim.

Yeah lightweight strongman is "the goal"
I could always kick ass in Australia as well, but world stage no way not even a dent
Just imagine me log pressing 200kg, ya, nah

Lighweight strongman..pft wtf is that lol

Strongman is for giants, 9ft tall and 400kg. Be like watching a natural bodybuilding show lol

So I have to ask 0ni, since even the lightweight strongmen are still 35kg heavier than you, what category does that put you in, Amoeba weight?

There is only two weight classes in strongman
Over and under 105kg

"He has in the past weighed a staggering 547 lbs (39 stone, 248 kg)[4] making him one of the heaviest strongmen in the world. His frame is emphasized by his body measurements; his neck is 24 inches (610 mm), his biceps 24½ inches, his chest is 63 inches (1,600 mm) and his thighs are 35 inches (890 mm), as well as a 50-inch (1,300 mm) waist. He has lost 6 stone over 2009/2010and is now 184 kg in weight. Ross has however since increased his weight to over 500 lbs (35 stone)."

Glenn ross^

Fuck light weight strongman lol.

haha yeah
pretty much

At SA's strongest man I will be doing the following events
Yoke walk 300kg
Farmers walk 100kg
Axle deadlift max
Log press 95kg for reps
Stones up to 150kg

Will probably be the hardest training session I ever complete

There is only two weight classes in strongman
Over and under 105kg

There is Worlds U90's, 105's and Open. Under 85's at the Arnolds World Champs under the Strongman Fitness Banner.

Most Amatuer divisions run under 70's, 80's, 90's and 105 although the 70's usually gets pushed in with the 80's

There is Worlds U90's, 105's and Open. Under 85's at the Arnolds World Champs under the Strongman Fitness Banner.

Most Amatuer divisions run under 70's, 80's, 90's and 105 although the 70's usually gets pushed in with the 80's

Well, we both know these are not real divisions