• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

advising friends against steriods.

Lol be a man and use the 21s. Takes forever to push anything above 3mls into a 25. Standing there pushing for 15 min up your backside isn't fun. Specially if its cold.

Well i use 0.5ml week.

Doesnt take long i warm oil first.

Thing that shits me is that oil left in the end of the fucking syringe someone did the maths once after a year its 10ml down the drain wasted!

Shits me!

Well i use 0.5ml week.

Doesnt take long i warm oil first.

Thing that shits me is that oil left in the end of the fucking syringe someone did the maths once after a year its 10ml down the drain wasted!

Shits me!

I alwAys pull 1.1 ml if I'm doing 1ml shot can't be avoided with the wastage.

My test enth comes with 19g needles in the packet fuck that i use 25's...
I've heard a lot of good about test enth. A mate of mine is crazy, at one stage he was using 2.8g (that's right) per week.

Talk about test cold, nose bleeds, shrunk nut sack...

it's a supplement ive long thought about picking up

I thought it was to increase appetite but now that I look a little more, it seems for weight loss.. I;m confused, would also like more info on 'B12 shots' as well..

Get him watch some good shows about it.

National Geographic - Science of Steroids
Bigger, Stronger, Faster

or; read the book: "Muscle, confessions of an unlikely bodybuilder" by Sam Fussell.

or; you could ring up Steve Michalik and he could annoy the crap out of him about his trials and tribulations of using the gear.