• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Contest Results & Upcoming events

1. Branch Warren

img_51421299365128.jpg

2. Dennis Wolfe

img_52551299365138.jpg

3. Victor Martinez

img_53401299365144.jpg

4. Evan Centopani

img_50511299365119.jpg

5. Dexter Jackson

img_51991299365133.jpg

6. Ronny Rockel

img_48501299365100.jpg

Bodybuilding.com - 2011 IFBB Arnold Classic, Ms. International, Fitness International & Figure International Results!

I'm so happy for Branch. A great comeback after a serious tricep injury.

Dexter has really fallen from Grace. after winning the Mr O a couple of years back he is now struggling to place in the top 5.

Great to see Wolfe finally place high again after a series of disappointing results. he will be a force at the Mr O

I would of put Ronny ahead of Dexter! and Evan ahead of Vic...just not a fan of Vics look at all for some reason.

Wolf looks sick and if he can add just abit more size and thickness he would be Mr.O I reackon.

What is there to say about Branch just a big, thick mofo! - HUGE fan of this dude and would love to see him win a Mr.O!

Just to let ppl know I feel that Evans FDB is prob his worst pose - so hard to judge from that pic.

LOL at Lozzo. It has nothing to do with strength.

It is hard to tell from photos. You need to be there live or watch a video to accurately judge the best pyhsique on the day.

LOL at Lozzo. It has nothing to do with strength.

It is hard to tell from photos. You need to be there live or watch a video to accurately judge the best pyhsique on the day.
i know bodybuilding isn't about who's the strongest, i havn't been living under a rock, i was merelly stating that they all are incredibly muscular, which would make judging such an event hard to say the least.

Well it is very difficult to judge and more often than not it is opinion based on the judges.
Some like the massive ripped look, some prefer the symmetrical V or X taper.
Very difficult sport to judge.

If you listen to Lee's talk show with VPX you would know its all a bunch of bullshit... supposedly.

Well it is very difficult to judge and more often than not it is opinion based on the judges.
Some like the massive ripped look, some prefer the symmetrical V or X taper.
Very difficult sport to judge.

It's whoever sells the most products or who the bb public deem most popular. The judges are just puppets.

Jay cutler won his 2nd olympia looking soft and bloated like a blimp. So did arnold when he did his comeback and winning.

We had this discussion over steak before shrek

Spot on fellas. I actually stopped buying Muscle Power as Muscle and Fitness was called then, straight after the 1980 Mr Olympia results.

Its a popularity comp in my opinion. Everyone one of those men on stage look outstanding. I've often said BB are the most dedicated athletes in all of sport, because its a 24hr a day job, if you wish to succeed.

Weider owed Arnold and Franco, his gift was the 1980 and 1981 Mr O titles.

How does Flex, Ray and Levrone never win?

Bodybuilding will always be like that - I must say though the judging this year has prob been the best ive ever seen it...out of the 2 shows theres been no placings where you have gone wtf.

Dexter must of done something to upset them because his placings have been slipping the last 2 years.

Markos if you have not listened to the Lee Priest radio interview check it out - VPX Shotgun Big Show (part 1 and 2)

And now to the more important result:

Bikini

1. Nicole Nagrani

img_58501299360102.jpg
img_58531299360102.jpg

2. Sonia Gonzales

img_59251299360107.jpg

img_59231299360107.jpg

3. Nathalia Melo Moreira

img_58831299360104.jpg

img_58901299360105.jpg

4. Jessica Putnam