• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Contest Results & Upcoming events

4. Ben Pakulski
Aust_-204.jpg

Aust_-213.jpg

5. Grigori Atoyan
Aust_-101.jpg

Aust_-108_LVZLFKMGQJ.jpg

6. Adorthus Cherry
Aust-1072.jpg

Aust_-119.jpg

If Ben Pakulski could bring his conditioning up he would be sick! - just seems to lack the conditioning and dry look.

Adorthus Cherry looks good but just WAY to small - but sick shape, fairly good conditioning and tiny waist.

Cherry looks way off to me. he does have good shape but he has come in flat. Needs more size too.

Michael looks in good condition. Might be a good year for him. Placing 3rd behind Wolfe and Jackson is nothing to be ashamed about.

Cherry looks way off to me. he does have good shape but he has come in flat. Needs more size too.

Michael looks in good condition. Might be a good year for him. Placing 3rd behind Wolfe and Jackson is nothing to be ashamed about.

Yea he always seems to be within the top 3-5 of the smaller shows - I reckon he is a great bodybuilder and abit underrated.

LOL, I see what you mean, he looks 40+.

I think his chest needs bringing up.

Aust-1226.jpg

Aust_-247.jpg

A mate of mine knows Luke personally and said he is an absolute monster in person, hard to fit the door type big.

Australian Grand Prix Vids
[YOUTUBE]2XTWC1fQ7NY[/YOUTUBE]

Dennis Wolf
[YOUTUBE]IWP3FXwGpu0[/YOUTUBE]

Johnnie Jackson
[YOUTUBE]98jpGqkb7Ng[/YOUTUBE]

Michael Kefalianos
[YOUTUBE]GpGTcZA66Rc[/YOUTUBE]

Ben Pakulski
[YOUTUBE]1BptfrUlBD0[/YOUTUBE]​

Shrek, From what i have seen in this page none of them seen to have stand out calves? Or am i just blind?

Johnnies may not be a stand out and this is quite common with the black bodybuilders.
Ben's and Wolfe's are good.

is there an event on this weekend at sharks leagues club? im sure i saw it advertised but cant find anything on it... I was sure it was this weekend... Amateur Champs finals? Saw the flyer at shire speed and strength

2011 IFBB Mr Europe Grand Prix

rockel_wins.jpg

1. Ronny Rockel *
2. Roelly Winklaar *
3. Flex Lewis *
4. Robert Piotrkowicz
5. Toney Freeman
6. Essa Obaid
7. Sergey Shelest
8. Thomas Benagli
9. Alvin Small
10. Marcos Chacon
11. Mario Van Steenberghe
12. Raul Carrasco
13. Angel Higueras
14. Antonio Morales
15. Serdar Aktolga
16. Arnaud Plaisant

* Top 3 Qualified for 2011 Mr. Olympia Weekend

2011mreuropepro_scorecard.gif

Last edited:
Lighting isnt as good as past shows but good to see Ronny win a show after placing so shit at so many shows when he should of been higher.

Another placing for Roelly. Must be close to a win also.

The general consensus on MD was that Flex Lewis should have won.

Look at the back shot. Flex has ripped glutes, Ronny doesn't.