• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best WPC ATM ?

randyyle

What is the best WPC atm ? i was considering on buying BN WPC for $89 + $12 and i saw that power supplements has no more discount codes so i don't know whats the best WPC out there atm.

best: cheap, matches or beat the current nutrition info, shipping matches or beat

Power Supplements has 10% for first timers. The choc coconut is awesome. Go with that.

Power Supplements has 10% for first timers. The choc coconut is awesome. Go with that.

I think dat detail is over because it was until March 1st :(

I tried it both with a account and with not and i got "Error: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

If you can get another discount coupon would be very helpful :) and is there any samples i could try because since you said choc coconut is awesome, that was for WPI, WPC only has banana, chocolate and choc mint

Just go to professional whey. Cheap, fast, effective. What more do you want?

Hmm i see (that the coupon 10% for new customers has finished), worth a shot though, try PM'ing the guy on here (you'll need 10 posts though) he seems nice enough.

If not the prices are still good, the flavors are as said before great. Oh and WPC should be available in the other flavors, I'd asked in another thread already, but again you'll probably need to pm the rep.

Linkies:

http://ausbb.com/supplement-reviews/13951-free-samples-powersupplements-products-7.html#post173341

Whey Protein Concentrate

Whey Protein Concentrate WPC (AUS) 1-20kg - Professional Whey Protein Powder & Bodybuilding Supplements at Wholesale Prices

Hmm i see (that the coupon 10% for new customers has finished), worth a shot though, try PM'ing the guy on here (you'll need 10 posts though) he seems nice enough.

If not the prices are still good, the flavors are as said before great. Oh and WPC should be available in the other flavors, I'd asked in another thread already, but again you'll probably need to pm the rep.

Linkies:

http://ausbb.com/supplement-reviews/13951-free-samples-powersupplements-products-7.html#post173341

Whey Protein Concentrate

Whey Protein Concentrate WPC (AUS) 1-20kg - Professional Whey Protein Powder & Bodybuilding Supplements at Wholesale Prices

Would you know the calorie content for power supplement wpc?