• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stepping down as a mod

PTC

I have just sent an email to Admin, informing him of my decision to step down as a mod. I am posting in this section, as its where 99% of my posts are done.

I never wanted to be nor did I ask to be a mod, here or on ns.com. I was asked by the forum owners. To be honest, I'm not comfortable doing it. I dont give warnings, I dont ban people, so in effect, I do nothing. In my opinion, someone saying something contraversial, shouldnt see someone banned, like Oli has been in the past. Either someone is worthy of being a forum contributor, or he isnt. I have no control over that on here

Some have alluded to the fact that Fadi doesnt post on here as much because of me. If thats the case, I feel terrible as really rate Fadi. Hopefully he can post more now. Shrek has stated that he gets heaps of complaints about me lol. Shrek has enough to do without having to cop that load, so I'll give him a break. Maybe now Shrek can start some great threads instead of answering complaints about me, as I dont recall ever seeing one. Guess he was to busy answering all those pm's

For quite a while I have been asked by people to have my own forum. I was headed that way when I stopped posting on ns.com, but I found ausbb, it seemed like a good place to post.

I will be starting a small forum on ProRaw, but it wont effect this site much, basically ProRaw, PTC, some nutrition and strength training stuff.

With ausbb growing so big so quickly, lots of diverse sections opened up. That is great for the growth of ausbb, but it also attracted those with whom I dont really want to chat to. It was similar on ns.com, with car guys coming over for a look, and diluting the weights section.

Sadly, I see the same thing happening here. If I want to talk about computers, I'll go to cocklovers.com. I understand lifters have many interests, I love cars, dogs and tattoos. I dont mind discussing those subjects with other lifters, but not with those that dont lift to get stronger. I can join their forums if I want that

I will continue to post on here, until Shrek bans me, like I said, the ProRaw forum will be miniscule compared to ausbb, only weights related stuff.

As I get shitloads of pm's every day, I wont be checking them on here, everyone has my email address, send them there.

I'll still post here most days, but now you guys can leave poor old Shrek alone and tell me what you really think lol

Thats going to fuck up my day

Markos

Fffuuu I started posting because of you markos.

I think I might print off the ptc beginner program, ppp and bail .

Last edited:
The problem with being a mod is that you have to hold back on what you really want to say a lot of the time.

I hope you still keep on posting here, and there's definitely room for proraw threads IMO.

BTW do the mods have a private forum? usually stuff like this is discussed privately between all the mods first.

Your choice markos, but like all forums they are like family getogethers, there is always the annoying nephew and creepy uncle.

Oli, you are an idiot.

A forum isn't about one person it's a out sharing experience and encouraging members with their pursuits, and the occasional lampooning.

That's a real shame Markos. I hope you keep posting here. I like this forum it's a really good group of people without the BS that was at NS.com.

There is a Mod forum but because this forum is virtually trouble free it is rarely required.
I don't want Markos to step down or to leave, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Believe it or not I am constantly defending Markos in my PM's to the members who are a little peeved, telling them that he means well despite his blunt posts. I do this so they will keep posting and I think I have succeeded in keeping most of these members.

Peace out.

If ppl need to send pm's to shrek about Markos then they really need to grow up - Markos is an out-spoken person so why are ppl surprised or shocked when he says something you dont agree with.

I am sure Markos will still post here and at the end of the day u only really need acouple of mods and things are sweet.

I and remember the internet is serious business!

thats a shame mate. I can honestly say i am only where i am currently at because of arrogance developed in my training. I thought squats were too hard when i first started and ignored them in training.

Then i saw how blunt and arrogant you were to people who complained and moaned and asked for advice on ns.com, and came to the realisation that i need to drink a bucket of concrete. that was 2 years ago...

now i am gunning for a strong total and looking at weighing 100kg by the end of the year. so to this, i thank you for your bluntness. it served me well.

Some interesting videos on the 1st link at cocklovers.com

check out the video of 1 guy on 6 girls and the big titted blonde one

I guess i had better step in and put in my 2 bits

Ausbb is like any other forum out there or as said earlier like family get togethers or any other gathering in life , you will always get those that don't get along with the other , some don't like the approach take at giving advice , some want the sugar coating

Sometimes people take what happens on the internet a little too serious , if things offend you or piss you off you need to step away from the screen for a bit instead of calling for censorship remember they are just words on a sceen they can't hurt you , your the one that makes those words hurtful

I guess i had better step in and put in my 2 bits

Ausbb is like any other forum out there or as said earlier like family get togethers or any other gathering in life , you will always get those that don't get along with the other , some don't like the approach take at giving advice , some want the sugar coating

Sometimes people take what happens on the internet a little too serious , if things offend you or piss you off you need to step away from the screen for a bit instead of calling for censorship remember they are just words on a sceen they can't hurt you , your the one that makes those words hurtful
Then this shall be my future reply to PM's.

they are just words on a sceen they can't hurt you , your the one that makes those words hurtful

P.S - Link to 6 girls and one guy with busty blonde. :D:eek:

Look, a PTC/ProRaw forum is long overdue.

ns.com's weight section began with a single reply I made, at its peak, before the fuckheads invaded, it was absolutely massive.

I dont tolerate fuckheads, so I was going to start my own. Loz wanted to run it for me, I guess you make money from forums lol

Instead I landed here. There were 5 posts a day back then. It is now the best of its kind I feel.

The fuckheads have invaded here as well. I hung around for too long at ns.com, I'm not going to make the same mistake here.

I know I'll never be truly happy unless I have my own. You guys are right in saying I hold back, and I hate it.

I want a forum where I can be myself, not this pretend nice guy I am on here.

I have to thank admin for the lee way I have got on here, I'm very thankful.

To all those that followed me across from ns.com, thank you for making this forum pretty good.

I'll still drop in for a visit, just to piss off the fuckheads, or until Shrek bans me.

Its unethical for me to post on here when mine is up and running, so you'll have to tune in and check

No fuckheads welcome

Just the vulgarity of your post says it all.

Everyone is a fuckhead. I'm an idiot. You are awesome.

Don't flatter yourself about only being 5 posts before you got here.
There were zero when i got here.

I like that "until shrek bans me". He didn't hesitate banning derkaderka for being out of line once so it will be interesting if he only bans people he doesn't like or doesn't agree with. This forum feels like it's gone completely downhill. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it... It's just not a bodybuilding forum anymore.