• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stepping down as a mod

Canberra and Sydney are well catered for. Not knowing the layout of Sydney though, theres nothing to say that a PTC cant work there, it depends on location and surrounding gyms.

My gym is over an hour away from Apollo, which caters mostly to strength athletes.

There is no other gym I know of that works just as hard at keeping fuckheads out and the serious in.

A lot of you guys that think PTC is me dont get it.

I have started a gym, where I discourage the kind of lifter I dont rate. This costs me lots of money, but I have found lifters are happy to pay for the priveledge of not having to deal with those that like bikes, rowers, steppers, curls in racks, cable crossovers etc

It kills the atmosphere, and crowds the place with oxygen theifs. Its unique, and it hurt me in the beginning in regards to income, but we stuck at it, and you guys, the lifters, not me, made it work.

So running a PTC gym is about sticking to your principles. Gyms like this are springing up all over America. Wendler and Tate do a fit out every week they reckon in some warehouse.

Canberra and Sydney are well catered for. Not knowing the layout of Sydney though, theres nothing to say that a PTC cant work there, it depends on location and surrounding gyms.

Of course, I never meant that PTC wouldn't survive in Sydney. I was just telling Daniel that at least we have a gym run by a good coach. SSS is too far from me anyway. I'd attend a PTC Sydney gym. If you'd accept me of course ;).

Of course, I never meant that PTC wouldn't survive in Sydney. I was just telling Daniel that at least we have a gym run by a good coach. SSS is too far from me anyway. I'd attend a PTC Sydney gym. If you'd accept me of course ;).

I'm sure there would be room for a PTC in Sydney anyway, there are a few black iron gyms in Melbourne and they all have plenty of clients.

I think Don Stevenson also has a good gym in Sydney.

My gym is over an hour away from Apollo, which caters mostly to strength athletes.

There is no other gym I know of that works just as hard at keeping fuckheads out and the serious in.

There are two others I can think of, but they're evil. ;)

More PTC gyms would be good. I'd love to see the strength sports get bigger & better recognised.

Yeah I can't control that, I stepped down in an email before I started this thread, not sure what admin is doing, but its not like I'm doing anything different lol

Dancer, I've seen vids of the gym you train in, how dare you compare that to PTC lol, you might have to come for a look first lol