• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stepping down as a mod

I banned one person...LOL
So please edit you post GH and get your facts right.

You banned a competing bodybuilder who was helpful and offered good advice. I haven't respected you since. Fact.. You got offended and banned him when I've seen much worse on the forum. I won't edit my post either. Ban me for that?

Look, I'm not going to argue with you but he did not offend me, he offended a valuable member and I was asked by a few people on here to act on it, so I did.
I have banned no one else bar Oli but that was just a few hours to cool his head.
So I have banned one person in 3 years.

P.S - I don't care if you respect me or not.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you but he did not offend me, he offended a valuable member and I was asked by a few people on here to act on it, so I did.
I have banned no one else bar Oli but that was just a few hours to cool his head.
So I have banned one person in 3 years.

P.S - I don't care if you respect me or not.

I have allot of respect for fadi and I didn't like how he approached the subject with Fadi but Fadi agreed it had been photo shopped, his daughter had touched up the edges.. End of story offend people or not. I've seen worse on the forum.

Markos is clear that he is one sided and down the line and he can't be a mod because of his approach.

I don't care who respects me either shrek, I dont think anyone does. I just think your a hippocrite.

What have you seen that is worse, let's just get this into perspective hey?

I think Markos is acting like a pussy to be honest.

What have you seen that is worse, let's just get this into perspective hey?

I think Markos is acting like a pussy to be honest.

Then someone asking if a photo was photo shopped? For saying fuck off?

Are you serious.... I can't honestly answer that question as it's stupidity. There have been much worse things said and asked. Hell ceffo's bouncing titties were more offensive :p

I thought we were here to discuss lifting, not have little spats.

Markos is right to step down as a mod, then he can watch people squatting and comment on it, call them fuckheads, we can tell him not to be such a cocksmock, get back under the bar and squat again, and everyone is happy.

Andy, I'm not a pussy lol, far from it, but I think there are better mods out there.

You have to agree, I do zero moderation.

one ban in 6 years of moderation on 2 weights forums, coz a guy called girls sluts.

No warnings, nothing. Thats not moderating.

I dont moderate or warn people in my gym, my house, my life. Why should I be different on here.

I call a spade a spade, society doesnt like that anymore, and its certainly not appreciated on forums.

This has nothing to do with anyone else being banned or warned, heck, I even got warned in the early days lol

I just dont feel comfortable moderating on this forum anymore, I'm not pussying out.

A moderator moderates. I never did. I think admin only asked me to do it because I posted so often lol

I dont think anybody has a right to pay out on Shrek, he really had nothing to do with this. Yes Shrek, I think some people are fuckheads. We all do. Difference is, I admit it.

I cant believe a grown man still finds the word "fuck" vulgar. Amazing.

If your referring to me there you misread what I said

Shrek clarified it was not for the swearing it was for questioning Fadi's photo. Still a ban was overkill but I understand people got upset as it was an attack on Fadi

Oh no, I'm not at all, I was just speaking in general.

I actually arent aware of the incedent or member your speaking about.

Let's all move on and hold no grudges.

I don't.

Koombaya my lord, koombaya... hahahahahah