• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pudgey01

I usually get a foot long roasted chicken sub, eat half for lunch and save the other half for later.

What about you guys?

I am currently typing this while Im eating my sub, and I just bit into something fucking hard like a bone..... wtf? :(

Chicken and bacon ranch is my favourite cheat meal :).
Toasted with BBQ sauce with all the salad expect that chilli thing that I can't spell, and pickels.

Yuuum.

You need a forum to help you pick a sandwhich?

If I do, Chicken breast with double meat and all salads. It never stays together.

foot long steak and cheese with bacon, lettuce,onion, extra olives, carrot, bbq sauce. any suggestions for a combo of ingredients and sauce to go with the seafood sensation ?

Footlong Italian BMT. Mmmmmm salami, mmmmmm jalapenos, mmmmmm southwest sauce.

bmt.jpg

I've been having the exact same order for at least the last 6-7 years, yeah baby!

Usually only get subway when I work weekends,

footlong steak and cheese, white , not toasted, chedder, no fkn carrot, olives capsicum, lettuce tom, onion, pickles, s&p, southwest sauce,

and a 600ml choc breaker

Yum Yum!

Footlong double ham on multigrain. That'll disappear in under 10 minutes, amazing when your hungry and plenty of protein

Footlong chicken fillet, with the works and mayonnaise, or sweet chilli. Simple and awesome.