• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't believe seafood extended is all tripe.

Surely it would be more expensive to obtain, shred and flavour tripe than to just use the left-overs of the seafood processed in a factory.

I haven't tried it to say on taste though. Plus if it is tripe, it would probably be better for you nutritionally.

I usually get roast chicken with double meat and bacon on a multigran roll. I get avocado swiss cheese, every salad xcept cucumber with extra extra jalapenos and olives with heaps of chilli source...

I usually get roast chicken with double meat and bacon on a multigran roll. I get avocado swiss cheese, every salad xcept cucumber with extra extra jalapenos and olives with heaps of chilli source...

Good choice! Mine is basically the same but never got double meat and normally don't have bacon. No cheese either.

love a good tuna sub, but generally they put way too much mayo on em!!

and the bastards gave me this one a few weeks ago
sub.jpg

only one out of the top corner when i realised i had been stooged.

The next bloke scored bulk mate haha

Only eat subway when on drink or hangover meal, which is never more than once a month.

Meatball on wheat bread, toasted, with the lot and pizza sauce.

Who the fuck eats subway?

What is it 200g carbs 4g protein 0g fat?

What choo talkin' bout n00bs? Get the Italian BMT, there's a Kindred-load of salami and ham in there mate, plenty of protein (bit of fat too)

Mmm subway

My standard order is now 2x foot long chicken parmas with mozzarella, carrot lettuce and onion

What choo talkin' bout Greyumme? Two footlongs? :eek::eek: You've got guts like a freshwater crocodile.