• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who shaves/waxs their legs?

Bought an IPL (Intense Pulse Light) machine a few weeks back. Started on Chest & Back. Now starting to see bare patches where the hair no longer grows.

(Note: Don't do IPL on your Tatts. It will burn you.)

which one & how much?

I got lasered at a shop. I was a bit skeptical but worked really well. They say 3 sessions is regular to get it all sorted.

which one & how much?

I got lasered at a shop. I was a bit skeptical but worked really well. They say 3 sessions is regular to get it all sorted.

About $450 from UK. My hair is really thick so it has taken a few sessions to notice the difference. Better than getting waxed and this is permanent.

hate the after effects of shaving and waxing, its only hair clippers for me from now on, Lowest setting does the trick, and then one day...laser cudo ect has really good deal on laser treatments. save close to a grand

which one & how much?

Where do you find places that do this?

Honest question... tried googling it and got lots of unsavory results

I'm an ex swimmer and have shaved, waxed and even had laser hair removal treatment (effing hurts).

I personally didn't like the feel of shaved legs in the water, just felt weird. I would wear racing skins and just pull out any hairs that poke through the material lol. I have naturally fine hair on my arms and legs so I consider myself lucky in that regard.

Im a long way off but I wouldn't hesitate to "shave down" just to add some definition if I was to go into to a comp for body building..

Last edited:
how do you guys go about shaving nut crack and sack? I dont want to cut myself LOL.

Haha I did a FULL shave down a few years back and nipped my sack and pubic region multiple times the most uncomfortable feeling ever for the next week or so afterwards!

Haha I did a FULL shave down a few years back and nipped my sack and pubic region multiple times the most uncomfortable feeling ever for the next week or so afterwards!

Ever had nada hair removal on your sack? Now that is painful!

Layed down and my jocks stuck to my nutsack. Pulled jocks off and was almost in tears and had wet lines on them :(

My eyes are nearly watering just thinking about that!

I think I'll go with the beard trimmer method, I suppose I need to have a full length mirror laid on the ground as well to squat over in order to see properly.

your avatar has been overdosing on Melanotan.. :) (like a reverse Michael Jackson?)

yes yes so you're (possibly a) raging ignorant homophobe? and ? :p
you'll get over it when you grow up perhaps.

hmm, so.. since professional bodybuilders are not women or cyclists.. they must be homosexuals? I suppose.. since they spend a lot of time in the gym "spotting" each other....

your avatar has been overdosing on Melanotan.. :) (like a reverse Michael Jackson?)

yes yes so you're (possibly a) raging ignorant homophobe? and ? :p
you'll get over it when you grow up perhaps.

hmm, so.. since professional bodybuilders are not women or cyclists.. they must be homosexuals? I suppose.. since they spend a lot of time in the gym "spotting" each other....

tQn9G.png