• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who shaves/waxs their legs?

i shave.
get some foam cream.
get a decent blade 3 or more blades.
and go slow so you dont cut yourself.
I do it cos i hate hair and i want to compete in BB.

Half of my body hair has fallen out becuase of my hormone problems. I have hardly any human folicle hormone :p

I'm a hairy bastard, so I get the missus to shave me down with clippers set on zero when ever she shaves my head. I only get her to do chest, back & arms. Have had my missus wax me once a couple of years ago but too much ingrown hairs. I've been thinking lately about getting waxed professionally (have a friend whos friend does it professionally) just to see if its the way forward from now.

im hairless except for my head and eye brows.. for the last 2 years ive shaved, waxed, hair removal everywehre whole body including gooch, crack sack the works. I hate hair now .. id consider getting full body lazer hair removal if i had the money.

Yeah i shave or wax my chest, do it because i hate hair, chicks do too:)
But looking into getting IPL shortly....shaving is annoying & waxing leaves red dots everywhere.
Anyone had any success with IPL???

Bought an IPL (Intense Pulse Light) machine a few weeks back. Started on Chest & Back. Now starting to see bare patches where the hair no longer grows.

(Note: Don't do IPL on your Tatts. It will burn you.)