• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

switching to the dark side......

Every cowboy who's got a reasonable amount of strength but hasn't got what it takes to stand on a Dias wearing a thong moves to powerlifting, tears themselves down on routines that the pros do and then wonders why am I injured or says that's just part of the sport.

Every cowboy who's got a reasonable amount of strength but hasn't got what it takes to stand on a Dias wearing a thong moves to powerlifting, tears themselves down on routines that the pros do and then wonders why am I injured or says that's just part of the sport.

Your a grumpy old shit today aren't ya.

hhaha ur a funny one silverback.... believe me when I say i live to train and compete.... my point was I am a very driven person it doesnt matter what I do whether it be work, powerlifitng, any sport I have alway been drive to get to the top. Yes im 23 and yes ive had injuries... I love the sport but i dont want to continue to come back from injuries if im not goign to be able to stay injury free long enough to dominate my division.

dude, you have the genetics for it, i say go for it.

if i had the bodybuilding genes, i would definitely compete, but the way i see it, its not a level playing field. and its not necessarily the person who trains/diets the hardest who wins.

I'm 21, currently fit, healthy and stronger than ever. Woe is me, I'm not 18 anymore. Wait...

I also like long walks on the beach and the colour orange.