• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lets test what u would do in this situation

VERY Good leachy!!

Shes a single divorced mum. Likes fit guys. She works out 3 times a week on aerobics.
She would randomly grab my arm or traps while talking in meeting.
Shes known to tease alot of the single guys at work. None have been abl to nail her yet.
Shes asked me a few times to give her a ride on my bike.

Very nice girl. Friendly/outgoing and warm.

Oh she definitely wants the attention then. Its probably been a while for her and she needs some loving and adult attention. :p

She wants to ride more than your bike. :D

One of the blonde single divorced office girls at work got drunk last xmas and her head ended up on my lap close to my groin.. Very awkward for myself the next few weeks as the guys in my team i manage gave the "god whats going on with ceffo and the P.A look"

Let me tell u alcohol and the truth do come out at some of the functions.. ROFL

Clearly a bit of flirting on her end, loves the attention. And from the sounds of things would ride you like a horse if you were single.

Wouldn't hit that with anyone I work with. I want to but shit definitely hits the fan when you do that.

i do hiit training with 2-3 office guys at the park in the city twice a week. On one occasion i took the shirt off and 2 of the girls in the office walked past. Word seemed to have spread that i was "fit" under the work suit.

Yeah lets just say their mannerisms have changed somewhat towards myself since then.

PTC - u know it.. these boys on here are like rabid wolves LOL

Gareer - Wise words from a young man. Dont shit in your own backyard is a number one rule people should adhere to for work place relationships. Things tend to get very messy!!!

Ceff sadly I've learnt after many relationships just how awkward shit can get and how bitchy girls get when they're hurt. Luckily I haven't hooked up with anyone from work yet!

Ceff sadly I've learnt after many relationships just how awkward shit can get and how bitchy girls get when they're hurt. Luckily I haven't hooked up with anyone from work yet!

Only if your about to leave the work place then by all means go all out... As your not really "working" there no more.

It's always good to have the
opposite sex flirting with you and
you doing the same...

As long as everyone knows where the
line is...

Devante.

Ceffo.... She's a cock tease brah.

All she is doing is seeing if you will take the bite... If you were single I'd get straight to tapping dat ass.

Keepin' it real: Don't shit where you eat.

So new Indian chick 6/10 (big boned likes to wear short mini dresses) at friday night drinks asks me about my tatt. I say its not much she insist on seeing it. I take shirt off and writing singlet. Her eyes pop open.

Then asks so Trent do u have a bf/wife/partner??

Rofl
Buuut wait theres more....

The girl I was talking aboit earlier in the thread grabs my arm and says yeah he does have a wife. Wtf girl mind games with each other!!!

So new Indian chick 6/10 (big boned likes to wear short mini dresses) at friday night drinks asks me about my tatt. I say its not much she insist on seeing it. I take shirt off and writing singlet. Her eyes pop open.

Then asks so Trent do u have a bf/wife/partner??

Rofl
Buuut wait theres more....

The girl I was talking aboit earlier in the thread grabs my arm and says yeah he does have a wife. Wtf girl mind games with each other!!!

C'mon man you luv it! :D

Just make sure you involve the wife in the 'games'... LOL

You just love taking your shirt off in front of them don't you? :p