• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ceffo, not sure if you have met many Russians, but they are a different breed.

Not sure there is much honor in dancing in underwear in their culture. Strength will always rule

Oh, and this boy is strong, I saw a vid of him benching 200kg x 7, raw.

All the ones I know drink like horses and built lime tanks without lifting a single weight lol.

Maybe its something else.

It is something else - he has won the genetics lottery.

I mean the kid already had well formed, peaked biceps and 13 for fucks sake.

Sure he trains hard, but just because he is absolutely massive doesn't mean he necessarily trains harder than someone smaller than him.

Me and the guy I train with have trained identically the last 3 months. I'd say we have very similar genetics. I'd say I have a bit more dedication to my training (no drinking, no going out etc)

I gained 25kgs more than him on deadlifts in that time, he gained 20kgs more than squats than me. His legs are already massive with virtually no leg training.

But I guess he just trains harder than me huh, cos he has bigger legs.

Even if we all trained as hard as him AND took the same chemicals, we would look nothing like him.

Perfect genetics + years of juice + training hard = Alexey

It would be more impressive if he didn't juice.

Just saying.

Shrek, he clearly juices, now go into your gym and ask how many others juice.

Please tell me how many like him you find.

Millions of lifters juice. There are not 1,000,000 guys like him. So CLEARLY, its not just steroids.

I reckon that is VERY easy to understand.

We see someone sooooooooo far ahead of us, and refuse to believe that he just works so much harder. Its easier to believe its ALL due to juice.

genetics + diet + training + drugs = good bodybuilder

Alexey - great genetics + good diet (i guess) + trains hard (i guess) + drugs = great size for his age but we have seen this before in other bodybuilders hes not the 1st person to look like this at that age.

genetics + diet + training + drugs = good bodybuilder

Alexey - great genetics + good diet (i guess) + trains hard (i guess) + drugs = great size for his age but we have seen this before in other bodybuilders hes not the 1st person to look like this at that age.

Pretty much exactly what I'm saying.

This kid could be getting his Pro Card this weekend at the Arnold Am

Hes loooking HUGGE

Hes huge but its such a load of shit.
Most regulars who juice cannot afford to run cycles this guy is running.
I mean hes hitting the HGH hard! that costs $30,000 a year alone, not to mention the igf 1, injectable + oral steriods hes on and the possible site injections.
You gota have genetics but maybe PTC the regulars who juice cannot afford to run the cycles this dude is on.

I dont think I'd look to bad if i could do all the drugs he is, i train just as hard, and diet very well.
You think the gap from arnies generation of guys who were 6'2 220 pounds, to mass monsters now at almost at 300 pounds at 5'10-5'11 is from genetics? they are just using more drugs.
PRO BB is all about drugs.
If you have decent genetics, top drugs, top training, top diet you will look great cos of drugs.
This guy has awesome genetics so he looks amazing.
So did Trey Brewer if any one remembers him at 21, he was being hailed as a king, they said he would be the best of all time, he looked amazing for 21 and now well....he fucked it all up too much drugs.
Thats my opinion

Why when u post a pic of someone half decent it just turns into a "hes on drugs, drugs do everything" thread...get over it lol

hes huge but its such a load of shit.
Most regulars who juice cannot afford to run cycles this guy is running.
I mean hes hitting the hgh hard! That costs $30,000 a year alone, not to mention the igf 1, injectable + oral steriods hes on and the possible site injections.
You gota have genetics but maybe ptc the regulars who juice cannot afford to run the cycles this dude is on.

I dont think i'd look to bad if i could do all the drugs he is, i train just as hard, and diet very well.
You think the gap from arnies generation of guys who were 6'2 220 pounds, to mass monsters now at almost at 300 pounds at 5'10-5'11 is from genetics? They are just using more drugs.
Pro bb is all about drugs.
If you have decent genetics, top drugs, top training, top diet you will look great cos of drugs.
This guy has awesome genetics so he looks amazing.
So did trey brewer if any one remembers him at 21, he was being hailed as a king, they said he would be the best of all time, he looked amazing for 21 and now well....he fucked it all up too much drugs.
Thats my opinion

rofl

Are you prepared to risk your health Aiden?

Rethink your post mate. even if you had access to what the Pro's have it takes a brave man to ingest / inject all those drugs.

P.S - You forgot insulin.

Im not discrediting them, and no i wouldnt as i dont want to look that way at all.
rofl all you want its true.
+ i thought igf 1 was insulin like growth factor.
lol

Go tell him to his face ,

NO amount of steriods/genetics can make you look like that,

Helped yes , but that dude's worked harder than anyone i know,

Could you imagine the disapline ???????

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck these convos are so frustrating! - U post someone up who has great great for a young age and it just turns into a drug thread....who........gives...........a...............fuck...there should be no comment....yes we all know he takes steroids so whats the point of bringing it up, u have no idea what he takes, how much he takes blah blah blah so theres no point in posting anything about drugs.

To get to that level he must just 100% live bodybuilding...simple as that.

I can prob say with a fair amount of confidence that you (Aiden) do not train as hard, diet as hard or live the life he does to get to the level that hes at.