• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yeah seems super "thick" for his age, cant wakt till he moves over to ifbb and starts competing gainst the big boys....

cfec56cdb3d1cf96e1d5f5c3fcd40bfd.jpg

Fuck kids only 160cm, but shit massive as hell. I checked out some of his other photos, looks like he had a serious gyno problem, especially in his older pictures.

I never thought he had gyno as his was just so big! I didnt see any puffy nipples. Will be good to see him in years to come

Evolution Of Alexey Lesukov - The Best Junior Bodybuilder. - YouTube

The problem (if it is at all) with Alexey is that he was so huge at a tender age that anyone with an ounce of BB knowledge knows it is impossible to achieve without gear. Yes he must've trained hard, ate well and all that shit but we all know he juices, and don't try to spin it any other way Markos.

Look at the young pics though, the man has incredible natural aptitude! This + good 'supplements' = incredible package!

Last edited: