• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

Without any form of weight training and minimal physical activity, it really shouldn't be a problem. If anyone's tried fasting before they should know the same feeling.

Good luck.

I don't know if that is evil sarcasm or not?

No, I mean it.
I think it's a great idea and i think it's great you try things, I'll be interested in the results, I would like to think and hope it is successful.

I like the idea.

Thanks mate, I have seen Alot of anecdotal evidence on other forums.. I have seem studies done on journals for and against so it's time to see for myself.

Plus I feel like a fat blimp.. I eat to recover because I'm addicted to strength but then the fat gain gets me depressed... If I eat less I don't recover and don't get stronger and that's depressing as well..

Will post measurement and photos tonight.

Thanks mate, I have seen Alot of anecdotal evidence on other forums.. I have seem studies done on journals for and against so it's time to see for myself.

Anecdotal evidence of what exactly? A lack of muscle/strength loss?

will the weight stay off or will you just gain it back again?

Nothing makes you gain weight if you are healthy other then eating wonr crap wrong times...

Im old enough and ugly enough now to understand this. This is also for me to take the emotion out of food.

I have been so paranoid about losing strength and "omfg catabolic state going to die! $#^@$% " need to eat something every hour ect.

I will

• supply it with enough protein to function in my non training state
  • supply L-glutamine to hlep prevent wasting
  • be consuming all micronutrients/minerals needed to function
My body will not be missing anything except for energy. So it will have to access itself for stored energy.

hCG will prevent my thyroid and testosterone levels dropping. I also have the added benefit of my weekly test enthenate shot.

It is only for 30days...

this works ive seen it personally. Only thing is once your finished its hard not to look at that pizza and smack 2 of them down in a session. This will lead to putting back your fat anyways.

Mostly - BUT its your mental state that will go. You will start losing your memory and get very agitated at the tiniest things..

I better buy a bomb shelter on here in case u start raging :D

Dude why dont you just try a normal diet or something simpler like the warrior diet? (I wouldnt advocate it for most people but you really need to make things more simple).

Despite the scare tactics of most people on this forum I cant see why you cant come down to 85kg with bigger lifts and arms than where you started. Not lifting at all however with that kind of calorie intake is just asking for trouble.

Christian you always jump between extremes. Its either lifting 5 days a week or not at all, or a bulk with nutella and cocopops or eating 500 calories a week. If I were you I'd just do this:

- Lift x3 a week doing PPP and 2 assistance lifts. On 2 of your off days either sprint or do kettlebell work
- Pick a reasonable diet - either warrior, ud2 or a diet where youre getting 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight and minimizing carbs and stick to it
- Get your celltech sorted when you can

There is a middle ground.

Dude why dont you just try a normal diet or something simpler like the warrior diet? (I wouldnt advocate it for most people but you really need to make things more simple).

Despite the scare tactics of most people on this forum I cant see why you cant come down to 85kg with bigger lifts and arms than where you started. Not lifting at all however with that kind of calorie intake is just asking for trouble.

Christian you always jump between extremes. Its either lifting 5 days a week or not at all, or a bulk with nutella and cocopops or eating 500 calories a week. If I were you I'd just do this:

- Lift x3 a week doing PPP and 2 assistance lifts. On 2 of your off days either sprint or do kettlebell work
- Pick a reasonable diet - either warrior, ud2 or a diet where youre getting 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight and minimizing carbs and stick to it
- Get your celltech sorted when you can

There is a middle ground.

That wouldnt be fun... Think of this as more of an experiment to disprove a hypothesis as opposed to anything else.

That wouldnt be fun... Think of this as more of an experiment to disprove a hypothesis as opposed to anything else.

Your experiment puts at risk everything youve worked to gain and will be miserable to undertake.

Your experiment puts at risk everything youve worked to gain and will be miserable to undertake.

ip4in6.gif

brb benching for last time for a month...

n00bs stop fkn ignoring me. What does the anecdotal evidence say? Did other people at your level of strength have success with eating 500cals a day of mostly protein + hCG and a few other supplements? As in did they have low strength/muscle loss?

If so, can you show me the anecdotal evidence? Links to forums or whatever. I'm actually curious.

n00bs stop fkn ignoring me. What does the anecdotal evidence say? Did other people at your level of strength have success with eating 500cals a day of mostly protein + hCG and a few other supplements? As in did they have low strength/muscle loss?

If so, can you show me the anecdotal evidence? Links to forums or whatever. I'm actually curious.

I responded to you off my iphone but it didnt come up..

I can show you direct links its just what i have seen over the last 4 years. Different forums i have been a member of.

Alot of members who do things like alternate day fasting experiments with peptides ect ect.

Loo kaorund for some hCG forums and see what people have to say.