• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For Markos and son

I played soccer U8 - U17. From grade6 to grade 10 I had massive growing pains in my knees on and off. Couldn't walk at times. In grade 9 I started going to the gym (it was owned by Nathan and Paul Briggs' dad). I could do leg curl and extn but not machine leg press, 45 deg leg press, hack squat, squat, lunge. The only one I could do was the leg press where you lie on your back and press straight up.

The trainer's philosophy back then (1987) was that I had to build some muscle before I could do the free weights. By late the next year, the growing pains had finished. I went in a C&J comp at school and made 55kg @ 55kg, having never lifted an oly bar before.

Sounds like Osgood Schlatter syndrome. It's pretty common for teenage boys.

video

Thanks. I can put it back up. Just trying to track how it got "unprivate". Are you from the US? NY? Who is your friend? Or where is he from? If you don't mind.

Thanks.

Doug

video

Yes....sorry silverback.....

I do all the videos and web stuff for Gridiron Inc. Was just trying to keep that video only accessible at our website (Welcome to Gridiron High Intensity Training Website). Not really a big deal, as the video will soon be back up and available on our site. Just trying to learn how to manage privacy settings and stuff on youtube and the like.

Thanks.

Doug

Yes....sorry silverback.....

I do all the videos and web stuff for Gridiron Inc. Was just trying to keep that video only accessible at our website (Welcome to Gridiron High Intensity Training Website). Not really a big deal, as the video will soon be back up and available on our site. Just trying to learn how to manage privacy settings and stuff on youtube and the like.

Thanks.

Doug

Got it from Micheal Petrella, I'm not sure where he got it from Doug.
Also check dardens site.
Good luck

Do footballers, cricketers, swimmers, gymnasts, etc. suddenly become uncoordinated during puberty?
interestingly I did during cricket in year 10, my bowling was constantly inconsistent. it was also right as I went through a growth spurt