• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ufc 126 - spoilers!!!

DKD

Private Dancer
Anyone catch this event?

There was some good shit to behold. Anderson Silva really took care of business with that front kick. Apparently Steven Seagal was training him on that move (I'm not joking either, he's been working with Segal for a little while now).

Jon Jones was impressive as always. He's probably my favorite fighter ATM. Great to see he's getting a title shot against Shogun Rua. I was a little disappointed with Rich Franklin's effort. Time may be catching up with him, he's 36 now.

I watched the free match on facebook, didn't get to watch the main event, huge fan of Anderson Silvia though, that guys unbelievably good.

Seen a few of Jon Jones fights i think, he is pretty impressive from what i remember. also can't wait to see some of Urijah Fabers fights now that WEC merge with UFC.

Was fkn sick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ABUf9o-DY]YouTube - anderson silva front kick ko vitor belfort ufc 126[/ame]

How much would Bader be spewing. He lost and Jones got the Title Fight. Unlucky.

Was a great card
Silva's kick came from no where,

fight of the Night was Cerrone finishing Paul Kelly, after a cheap shot when tapping gloves.

How much would Bader be spewing. He lost and Jones got the Title Fight. Unlucky.

Dana stated that the offer would only be for Jones,
Bader wouldn't have got a title shot even if he won.

Was a great card
Silva's kick came from no where,

fight of the Night was Cerrone finishing Paul Kelly, after a cheap shot when tapping gloves.

Dana stated that the offer would only be for Jones,
Bader wouldn't have got a title shot even if he won.

Orly?

I wonder why that was?

Orly?

I wonder why that was?

After Rashad did his knee, the title shot was offered to Rampage Jackson,
who turned it down due to currently weighing 250+ pounds, would need to cut to much in 3 weeks,

“This whole thing just sort of played out. It literally played out beside the Octagon right before Bader and Jones walked out.”
Although Jones’ fate was predetermined with a win, Bader wouldn’t have been offered the five-round affair had he overcome his 2-to-1 underdog status. When asked what Plan B was if the long shot had shocked the world, MMA’s ultimate big boss admitted his options were limited to one.
“There was not [a back-up plan],” White admitted.

In any event, its a massive opportunity for Bones Jones,
works out well Jones is already in condition and didnt get hurt against Bader,

Shogun Rua is a very complete fighter, and very good strategic fighter as well, as he showed in both fights against Machida. No one could get close to Machida before Shogun came along.

Bones Jones has his work cut out but I think he's more than capable of victory. I read one article saying he was favourite which kind of surprised me, considering how raw he is. There is so much hype around him though, that's probably what's driving the favouritism tag.