• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't move up in my squat weight!!!

So strengthening weak areas of my squat, my hamstrings won't improve my squat? Doesn't make sense.

Yes my form may need improvement and I am constantly trying to do that, psoting a video though is not going to happen as I simply can't

Go see a coach then. Asking for help on a forum and not heeding even 1/10th of the advice is just plain fucking annoying to anyone who bothered posting in this thread. :/

I think the point guys are trying to make is that curls won't help your squat because it's not your hamstrings that are weak. At a 100 kg squat, everything is weak and technique most likely needs work. Doing curls won't fix that. And it's not the amount of reps either.

So I should simply keep on improving my squat. Sweet. All I need to hear. Thanks everyone for helping

Go see a coach then. Asking for help on a forum and not heeding even 1/10th of the advice is just plain fucking annoying to anyone who bothered posting in this thread. :/

Thats a bit harsh. I think its fair I question what i'm told.