• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Come on Jackie Chan, uh uh uh uh uh oh!

DKD

Private Dancer
This guy is a legend. I haven't seen his flicks for a few years but I've been introducing my young son to them lately and it's good stuff. Toss the story line out the window and just marvel at the guy's stunts.

He must have some serious strength, gymnast-type more than barbell-based I reckon. Check out this scene from Rumble in the Bronx.

Jackie Chan, you da man!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3vq_qPdAQ"]YouTube - Rumble in the Bronx (1995) - Morning Exercise[/ame]

I saw the making of one his movies , without even knowing about it
i was a teen wagging school down melbourne , so headed off to the city for the day , me an a mate were walking down swantson st , when in one of those little shopping lanes we see the cameras an boom mics etc and these two little asians going for it , watched for a few minutes and then walked off

it wasn't till years later that i was watching one of his movies , and there was the scene, i watched it over and over to see if any part of me got in the flick but nope i couldn't see me

can't remember the name of the movie but it was one of this early early one's , in the movie there is a scene with a horse and carriage , the move had bad voice sync

he rocks!

Has literally broken every bone in his body some more than once doing his own stunts.

He's 39 years old in that movie (Rumble in the Bronx).

I grew up watching his movies and always wanted to be as ripped & strong.

i remember watching an interview with him where he reckons he does all his own stunts without safety equipment

watchin the outtakes of some of his movie it wouldn't suprise me that he has broken every bone

that movie a while ago, the one he did in oz if anyone remembers, he broke a couple of bones on that one too

I saw one the other day called First Strike. That was filmed somewhere in QLD, not sure if that's the film you're talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI1AwZN4ZYg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Cinemassacre's Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts[/ame]#

Stole this from a thread n00bs made. Crazy shit.

I saw the making of one his movies , without even knowing about it
i was a teen wagging school down melbourne , so headed off to the city for the day , me an a mate were walking down swantson st , when in one of those little shopping lanes we see the cameras an boom mics etc and these two little asians going for it , watched for a few minutes and then walked off

it wasn't till years later that i was watching one of his movies , and there was the scene, i watched it over and over to see if any part of me got in the flick but nope i couldn't see me

can't remember the name of the movie but it was one of this early early one's , in the movie there is a scene with a horse and carriage , the move had bad voice sync

Mr Nice Guy ?

Outakes with horse and carriage scene near the end [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkQ6fRPnkLU"]here [/ame]on Youtube (sorry don't know how to insert youtube link)

Had Richard Norton in it and a guy from WA Habby Heske who was also in Van Damme's The Quest

<edit ...amazing...youtube link worked>

The outtakes usually make the movie 10x better. Also, Buy his autobio. Great read. He talks about his buddy who used to fall asleep while they were doing handstand drills.