• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Biggest Loser - 2011

that show is a joke, when the trainers talk, i feel sorry for the act they are putting on

blonde is definetely tappable, but apparently she put on 6+kg, were????? she was still about 12%bf...

Michelle is not a youngin, 39 i think, i saw an article in a mag about her, the quote was something like,..." stop wasting time reading messages on the mirror to motivate yourself, just get you ass outside and move.."

and comando would eat shannon, he has 10 lean kg on him, i love how he uses what ever to train them, trees, logs, trailers with flat tires etc..

Michelle looks better than blondey in my opinion.

The commando is defiantly hardcore.

The trainers all put on 4.6-6.6kg in a week with the families eating as they did, and moving around as they did.

Something to show the "hard gainers" of the world :D

Kyle u know as well as i its because they rebounding from their low bodyfat %

You guys seem to be winning the game they call life. My question to you is how do you have the time to sit down and watch TV of anykind let alone shit you dont want to watch? I have asked this question of my friends often. They also play an incredible amount of video games and read and fuck knows what else. Do you people sleep? Seriously this is one of those things I just cant figure out. Last night I went home from work ate did the dishes did some washing hung some washing up did some gardening then i crashed. Im getting around 7-8 hours sleep so its not like im sleeping my life away. I mean what the fuck. I cant help but think half the shit people say is made up cause i dont see how its all physically done without building a massive sleep debt.

You guys seem to be winning the game they call life. My question to you is how do you have the time to sit down and watch TV of anykind let alone shit you dont want to watch? I have asked this question of my friends often. They also play an incredible amount of video games and read and fuck knows what else. Do you people sleep? Seriously this is one of those things I just cant figure out. Last night I went home from work ate did the dishes did some washing hung some washing up did some gardening then i crashed. Im getting around 7-8 hours sleep so its not like im sleeping my life away. I mean what the fuck. I cant help but think half the shit people say is made up cause i dont see how its all physically done without building a massive sleep debt.

Easy, have the TV on while your doing other shit like cooking or washing.

Not sure if the show is 'real' or 'not'..

BUT I think it's fantastic that these ppl will
gain new self confidence, loose weight and
make themselves better..

More power to them.. Everything else is irrelevant to me.

Devante

This is coming from the same person who asks for relationship and mental help while the most other people are studying or working. If you get 8 hours sleep, work for 8, that leaves 8 for the other stuff. You obviously have never won the game of time management.

Whats wrong with watching TV? How do i have the time to watch tv? Easy, i am home at about 4pm. I can't work out for 6 hours.

Simple dont do any gardening lol

What do u do for a living?

I'm sure I saw contestants doing Barbell Thrusters on there last night (while I was channel surfing...)