• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Biggest Loser - 2011

I don't expect all people to be fast or strong or ripped, i'd just like them to be responsible members of our society and take care of their health, so i don't have to pay higher taxes to look after them and keep them on medication, and then nurse them while they die of avoidable diseases.

Quoted for truth

if only they had the discipline to lift weights they would have had potential to be good power lifters

I mean they all easily eat enough to recover and obviously dont care about teh abz

Was it the blonde girl who was on with her dad? They run a tire shop down the coast, right?

No, different person. I won't identify her. She's a lovely person but no fucking clue about life or health. Heavy weed smoker too.

I thought Pistachio was making a Michelin Man joke :rolleyes:

Anyway it will be interesting to see who gets the best reults out of the Judo chick, the Commando, and the 2 "modern" trainers.

Not a barbell to be seen I bet...

I like the commando the best. Most of his first training session was bodyweight exercises like squats and pullups. Shannon did some good stuff with that teamwork rope walk too.

This might work

Revolutionary diet discovered!

01/19/11 Remember you heard it hear first. We have discovered a revolutionary and breakthrough diet guaranteed to make you lose weight. That right guaranteed. If you don’t lose weight we will guarantee you money back in full. Of course this diet doesn’t cost any money. As a matter of fact if you follow this plan you will increase your expendable income. Yeah that’s right –increase your expendable income. Now who doesn’t want to lose weight and earn more money?
I am telling you people this diet fits the bill. It’s tactical, warrior like, functional and whatever other adjectives are all the rage these days. Hollywood stars have been following this diet for years to lose weight for big roles. This diet doesn’t even require that you exercise-at least not much.

Oh geez I almost forgot. Cavemen surely followed this sort of diet. Maybe they didn’t make a conscious effort to eat like this but they ate this way anyway. I don’t know about you but I aspire to emulate the lifestyle of the caveman. I mean who doesn’t?

I have been following this diet myself for a month and I’m amazed that I am steadily losing weight and feel great. I didn’t have to buy any books, DVDs, attend any seminars, buy any supplements or special foods. I don’t have to weigh or measure anything. There are no douchebag testimonials to endure. Who wants to hear some fat fuck talk about how he lost and gained 50 pounds for the 8 millionth time? There are no magic formulas or moral platitudes associated with any foods.

Are you ready for it? Here it is. Eat less. That’s right eat less. Wow! Who knew that eating less could aid weight loss? I myself was shocked by this revelation. I thought for sure that key to weight loss was consuming 8,000 calories a day in meat. I mean really-who loses weight by eating less these days? All the experts say that you should gorge on meat in order to lose weight so you could imagine my surprise when the weight came off quickly by simply eating less.

How did I do it? Man was it complicated. Let’s say I was eating pizza. Yeah I know that cavemen didn’t eat pizza but if they had pizza back in those days they would have eaten it and enjoyed it. So let’s say I normally eat 4 slices and a soda. OK pay attention here because this is where it gets really complicated. Instead of 4 slices now I eat 2 slices and maybe drink water instead of soda. Presto! I have just cut my calories in half. It’s really as simple as that. Eat less, lose more and feel better.

Joe Walsh is maverick renegade.

Dunno why, but I like Commando Steve. Woman collapses, exhausted.
"I'm tired."
"I don't care. Get up. Why are you here?"
"Cos I'm overweight."
"Why are you overweight?"
"Cos I've been busy."
"Busy doing what? Eating chocolate?"

:D

Yeah i liked the commando as well. Couldn't stand the blond girl doing the karate stuff though, was just lame.

yeha, it was a bit odd the whole judo thing...

Commando is pretty funny, even though im sure he is not trying to be... What about when that chick stopped complaining, and was "kicking" he bag... her eyes were like " this is all the effort i have ".. she was into it..

Couldn't stand the blond girl doing the karate stuff though, was just lame.
"I'm lactose and fructose intolerant."

Yeah, right. Food intolerance is usually self-diagnosed, which self-diagnosis is commonly associated with eating disorders. Gives them an excuse not to eat stuff. She also claimed that a couple of bits of bread with bruschetta mix was "enouigh to keep me going for two days as an elite athlete."

She's a fruit loop.

"I'm lactose and fructose intolerant."

Yeah, right. Food intolerance is usually self-diagnosed, which self-diagnosis is commonly associated with eating disorders. Gives them an excuse not to eat stuff. She also claimed that a couple of bits of bread with bruschetta mix was "enouigh to keep me going for two days as an elite athlete."

She's a fruit loop.

Yea but you would put your fruit in her, right??

The only reason they have her is for the eye candy factor!

Yea but you would put your fruit in her, right??
In my experience, women who are squeamish about food are just as squeamish in bed. Which makes for no fun at all.

Plus I'm into curvy brunettes, not skinny blondes.

The only reason they have her is for the eye candy factor!
Well it can't be for her brains or competence as a trainer.

Not sure what Michelle Bridges is doing there, though. Butch and without class, and incapable of teaching correct form on a lift, or improving gait.

The blonde bloke looks like he should be on Backyard Blitz or something.

i watch it for the commando in your face attitude his a killer :D

And and to perve at the blonde one when she bends over

The trainers all put on 4.6-6.6kg in a week with the families eating as they did, and moving around as they did.

Something to show the "hard gainers" of the world :D

I love this shit!

Commando looks like the real deal. Down yelling in your face as your crawling in the dirt reminds me far too much of my military days. Its a style thing, he looks like the real deal.

Tiffany, I'd definately hit that. Main reason I'm watching this season. Was it Judo? I thought she was TKD and looked like about 5th dan if I counted the stripes correctly. Can't imagine they'd let her fudge that shit. She was the former gladiator Angel too.

Here ya go, just googled her: Tiffany Hall

Michelle, yeah would hit that too, particularly since she's had some work done since the last season. Looking better every time she goes under the knife.

Shannon is the real deal too. What you see is what you get. He used to be a PT at my local FF at St Leonards and he really talks like that and trains like that. There's no put on.

As an aside, my wife reckons the Commando looks way better than Shannon. He looks hard, Shannon looks soft. Might be the difference between a strong man and a bodybuilder pump! ;) Just an aside from a ladies point of view.

Cheers,
Mike

Would be interested in seeing the lifts from Commando and Shannon. The commando is about 90kg+ and pretty lean.