• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

20% discount off first order for all new powersupplements customers 'newcust'

PowerNutrients

Site Advertiser
Hi guys,
In the last few days some other protein suppliers have been making comments on forums regarding our nutritional information.
In response to this i would like to say, the reason our flavoured protein has the same nutritional info as unflavoured is that we use ultra concentrated and zero caloretic flavours, unlike other suppliers.
Our flavour inclusion rate is <0.5% this is INCLUDING our sweetener AND the actual flavour!!!! (except cocoa flavours) unlike their 2%-10% inclusion rate.
We have spent a lot of time and money getting the best and most concentrated flavours possible to keep our protein as pure as possible and the best tasting available.
One supplier even searched thru our webite to find and old nutritional chart that we overlooked when updating, and attempted to use this against us....on a forum they thought we didnt use.
Yes, our flavours do change the nutritional value, however this is by such a tiny amount that it is hardly measurable.

In response to all this, Power Supplements would like to offer all new customers a 20% discount on their 1st order from us, so you can try for yourself! use coupon code 'newcust'

Unlike the other suppliers, we also believe our customers deserve a choice, which is why we offer nearly 10 flavours, and growing every month ( 4 new flavour due out next week)

If anyone has any questions about our nutritional values etc, pls feel free to ask.​

Too bad about the forum dramas.
I have pm'd you and emailed about the samplers btw havent heard anything.
how long is this discount valid for?

What's your website?

Are you saying that it takes less than 5 grams of flavouring to flavour 1kg of protein powder?
How do you spread 5g into 1000g, must be super strong concentrated flavour.

thats correct mate, it is around 5g per 1kg of protein for our powernutrients label, muscle pump label will be 3g per kg. Also, these flavours are all natural.
for flavours with cocoa it is an inclusion rate of 30g per 1kg due to the fact we use raw cocoa powder.

Dicko10, we will be getting all samples out in the next few days, we have just had some issues with our new flavours, but it is all sorted now.
Apologies for no reply, because we havnt done 10 posts here yet, we cant reply to pm's.
this 20% offer will go thru till 1 march. However, we do also have a limit of the 1st 100 orders.

website is POWER SUPPLEMENTS

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes Hulk, we do have a ribbon mixer that mixes our product to allow thorough blending. And it took us a long time, and a lot of trial and error to get such concentrated flavours. With the right search, the other suppliers could do the same, but then again, its much cheaper to add 100g+ of flavour to every kg of protein.

You have good prices on the products you offer, cheaper than bulknutrients which is tops. Are you planning to offer a casein product in the future?

im just going to ask a noob question. i am just getting into lifting. i was about to purchase some brand name products. specifically

creatine
pre workout supp
whey protein shake

is this comparable to the leading brands? i am just wary of the price comparison, your products are alot cheaper than most other brands.

cheers

krs - Yes , our products are very comparable. You pay for the packaging and fancy label and marketing with the big name brands. All the products come from the same place, the difference is the labeling really, and pricing....
To Benno - yes, we do plan to add caseins in the future.
We will restock with a large range of amino acids soon and all available in some great flavours....rasberry, green lemon, orange, fruit punch, 'red bull' , pineapple and possibly more.

Were you guys able to post off the samples this week? Just curious cause nothing has arrived yet.

Thanks.

all your WPC's are out of stock. any idea when they will be available again and will the discount still apply if i order now and then wait?

Hi mate,
WPC arrived in our warehouse on Friday. I will add the quantities back in stock over the weekend.
If you need some asap, pls email me and i will sort it out.