• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Happy Australia Day

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Would just like to take this time to wish everyone at Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding a Happy Australia Day! I hope you are all enjoying this great day celebrating what Australia is all about.

Australia has had some massive natural distaster over this past year , but not matter what happens we always seem to pull together the Australian Spirit and help each other out We should be all very grateful to be living in such a fantastic country.

And that is what makes this Australian forum so great , we can all help out in spreading the Australian spirit

Too damn hot to enjoy anything in Sydney. I'm chillin in the lounge room with the air-con on and watching the Aussies hopefully destroy the Poms in the cricket.

Hope everyone had a great day (not that its over yet). I love this country so much, but somehow, every year my group of mates and I all end up doing nothing, always dissapointing... However i was on a beach at 12:01 am, so i can say i was at a beach on Australia day.