• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

free samples of powersupplements products.

I like your thinking. Currently we are more than happy to split flavours, however you have certainly given me an idea, and i will implement it over the next week or 2.
We will have combo packs available in 3 x 1kg bags, 5x 1kg bags, 2x2.5kg bags and 4x 2.5kg bags. Where you select the size and then add the flavours you want.
Our goal all along was to provide our customers with choice, and now we will take that even further....we know our customers deserve it....

5x1kgs bags would be perfect!

My legs are really sore :(

But tried another two flavours, choc mint and choc orange. Choc mint was really nice, like really nice, not over powering, went down smooth, very enjoyable. Choc orange on the other hand.. tastes weird, its chocolate and something alright but.. but tastes a little weird, not a bad taste, just kinda unknown, was really looking forward to it as well lol.

Thanks though.

What do other people think of the flavors, the chocolates are really nice, defiantly not overwhelming which i really enjoy.

Hi Adrian,
Choc-orange can be an acquired taste, personally it's not my favourite. However, we have had a lot of people who love it.
Everyones tastes differ which is why we have 12 flavours in 2 different labels (different sweeteners) with a free more on there way.
Stay posted for mango, cookies and cream, peanut butter and choc-caramel....
We will soon be offering samples of these as well as a full range of 6-8 amino acid flavours.

Yeah yous defiantly offer plenty of flavors, enough to keep me happy. Looking forward to trying out the other samples I got left. Was just really looking forward to the choc-orange one as a summer protein drink though lol.

Also one minor thing, any chance you could put your website in your signature, makes it heaps easier to find, one click instead of opening a new tab for searching for it lol.
(or are external links to sites disallowed by the forum rules?)

Thanks.

Hi Adrian,
Choc-orange can be an acquired taste, personally it's not my favourite. However, we have had a lot of people who love it.
Everyones tastes differ which is why we have 12 flavours in 2 different labels (different sweeteners) with a free more on there way.
Stay posted for mango, cookies and cream, peanut butter and choc-caramel....
We will soon be offering samples of these as well as a full range of 6-8 amino acid flavours.
Mate, when you offer Pina Colada then we'll talk business :p;)

Mate, when you offer Pina Colada then we'll talk business :p;)
Pin Colada is a flavour i am working on for release before mid year....hopefully april-May.
Adrian, i have never been a huge user of forums so not real sure how to do that, but i will certainly give it a go.

Last edited:
Yeah yous defiantly offer plenty of flavors, enough to keep me happy. Looking forward to trying out the other samples I got left. Was just really looking forward to the choc-orange one as a summer protein drink though lol.

Also one minor thing, any chance you could put your website in your signature, makes it heaps easier to find, one click instead of opening a new tab for searching for it lol.
(or are external links to sites disallowed by the forum rules?)

Thanks.

Keep a look out for our new website option of buying flavour combo packs.
Buy 5 different flavours in a 5kg pack etc.
We will offer it in many different size variations and your choice of flavours....
Just another way of ensuring our customers have the biggest and best choice available....

got some samples the other day, thanks powersupplements.

have tried:

choc-coconut: mixed very well in a shaker with skim milk only. awesome flavour, fairly sweet, would definitely purchase this flavour.

choc-malt: mixed excellent in a shaker with water only. another great flavour but was a bit sweeter again, could be a bit too sweet if mixed with dextrose. would purchase this flavour too.

choc-cherry: mixed excellent in a shaker with water only. was a little dissapointed with this one, i was hoping for a stronger flavour but would probably be better in milk. not as sweet as the others so would also go well with dextrose. would purchase this one if it was in a combo pack with other flavours.

Powernutrients could you please tell me which and how much of each amino acids are in 100g of choc WPI? thanks

Also were your WPC proteins available in all the flavors???
Also anything happening with your creatine range, do you offer bigger packets??

Thanks