• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

free samples of powersupplements products.

Hi mate,
I checked my records and it was definately sent, however, shoot me thru your addy again and i will get some more out to you over the weekend.

Thanks mate, when did you send them? Might take a bit longer to get to WA, but others have received theirs, so yeah, not sure whats happening

Just PMd you my addy again

Thanks mate, when did you send them? Might take a bit longer to get to WA, but others have received theirs, so yeah, not sure whats happening

Just PMd you my addy again

I'm in NSW and haven't received them yet, they too were sent out a week or two ago. Looks like Auspost is at fault..

Hi guys, we sent off around 100 envelopes on the same day, so being Aust post i would have expected a 5% fail rate with these.....
I will get new samples off to you both over the weekend.

Hi guys, we sent off around 100 envelopes on the same day, so being Aust post i would have expected a 5% fail rate with these.....
I will get new samples off to you both over the weekend.

Cheers mate, looking forward to trying them!

5% fail rate is huge btw, is that seriously the proportion of parcels they lose?? How the hell do you run a postal service that loses 1 in 20 parcels??

Hi Kal-El,
If it is labeled as Power Nutrients it is stevia, if it is labeled Muscle Pump, it is sucralose. All flavours are available in both labels.

Got my samples late last week (or was it earlier this week? sorry been a long week). Got a nice selection, unfortunately I've only tried the Choc Cherry one, I thought it was really nice, not a whole lot of cheery taste in there though, but an enjoyable flavor. My brother tried Banana, nice flavoring, but the sweetness was a little overwhelming. Oh i'll mention the consistantcy, they both mixed up really well, into a smooth drink, no disgusting lumps or anything.

Both were 'power nutrients' (so stevia, sweetened?) and mixed with full cream milk.

Can't wait till I try the choc mint one, looking forward to the choc orange also, will post again once I try some more

Thanks for the samples PowerNutrients.

Hi guys,
we are currently putting together some great new flavours and would like to give out some free samples of our flavours to people who would like to write some reviews.
We currently have one of the largest ranges of protein flavours.
Currently available are: banana, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, choc-mint, choc-coconut and coffee.
Coming soon are: choc-orange, choc-cherry, choc-honeycomb and hopefully cookies and cream and caramel cream. We are also working on some 'refreshing' flavours such as green lemon, orange, rasberry and mango.
All the fruit flavours will soon also be available in our amino acids range.

We have 2 protein labels, Power Nutrients (our all natural stevia flavoured protein) and coming soon Muscle Pump our sucralose flavoured label. All our protein is of the highest quality FONTERRA protein.

Samples of both labels will be available in a week, if interested pls email me with your details.

Check out our great products at www.powersupplements.com.au and dont forget your 10% AUSBB discount as well as $8.00 flat rate shipping.

I went on your website; gave you my details and all you've asked for and I've yet to see anything. I think it's been over 2 months now or whenever you've put up your post on SM. That's okay though; you're busy and I'm patient.

All the best with your new flavours.

Fadi.

Last edited:
I hope mine arrive soon, Im looking forward to trying the choc malt, now I know it comes in stevfia sweetened as well.

:D

hey any chance i could get a free sample of any other flavour (which ever you think is the best). I am new to this site so i cant yet private message, Is their any way how can i give you my details?
thanks, Nathan

Just wondering if there are any plans to offer neapolitan style packs in 5kg + sizes?

I like your thinking. Currently we are more than happy to split flavours, however you have certainly given me an idea, and i will implement it over the next week or 2.
We will have combo packs available in 3 x 1kg bags, 5x 1kg bags, 2x2.5kg bags and 4x 2.5kg bags. Where you select the size and then add the flavours you want.
Our goal all along was to provide our customers with choice, and now we will take that even further....we know our customers deserve it....