• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DKD

Private Dancer
Do you like it, hate it, want to sign up, want to cancel?

My main reason for sticking with it is so I can catch the Aussie cricket team on overseas tours. Apart from that I really only watch (occasionally) Inside Edge, Back Page and sometimes the pisspoor Aussie boxing in fkn RSL clubs. My kid also watches the cartoon network a fair bit.

Aside from that I think it's a total WOFTAM. Pretty poor value for money IMO. But I ain't getting rid of it LOL.

What say you?

i had austar on , i loved it , something was always on that was worth watching , the doco's/history/nat geog, movie channels fox 8 , sure you can download most of the crap , but it's the ease of use , flick the channel and there it is rather then hunting all over the net for it

only reason i got rid of it was because i was working night shift 8hr shift and sleeping most of the day , with not much time for anything else

i love it, i dont think i could live without it, especailly foxtel digital. recording programs is great, no adds, saves 15min on every 1 hour show. you never have to wait for things to start or anything.

it will change the way you watch tv.

the sport is great aswell. pretty much all internation cricket. all the nrl games. and then some ramdom sports like snooker and darts. also MMA is on fuel.

Never been much of a TV fan. Love a few series though - Oz and Breaking Bad would have to be my alltime favourites. I watch a fair few movies though (movie channels on Foxtel are too expensive!!).

flick the channel and there it is rather then hunting all over the net for it

Very easy and not time consuming at all!! It's nothing for me to download a couple hundred gig in a week. Browse for a torrent, set it, and forget it. For instance, I'm downloading a Disney & Pixar pack, with every movie they've ever made (something like 80 movies ranging between the 50's right up until now) - my daughter will love it!!

I've had Pay TV from the very first day Galaxy was started, and I've never been without it since.

I dont watch TV programs, so free to air is a waste of time besides sport, thats all I ever watch on free to air.

I have Pay TV for sport, movies and documentaries.

I dont know, I've always done it the legal way, plenty of mates use to use the card though.

Can you still get a chip/card for them or has that all ended now that theyve gone digital?

I have fallen out of the scene a bit , but i think the only way to do is via card sharing which requires a few gadgets and an internet connection

i hate the fact that foxtel is RIDDLED with ads. it shits me to tears.
i only have it for cricket and baseball. and strongman.

I've had Pay TV from the very first day Galaxy was started, and I've never been without it since.

I dont watch TV programs, so free to air is a waste of time besides sport, thats all I ever watch on free to air.

I have Pay TV for sport, movies and documentaries.

Showing your age there with Galaxy :p Where you there when tv first started broadcasting too?

Wow Galaxy was a while ago hey.
Used to always be the old Galaxy boxes with cards for sale where I used to work. Fair few people had free satellite until they switched to digital.
Personally we couldnt live without it, the missus and daughter love the IQ, its always full of girly junk. Every few months or so we ring em up and say we're not happy with the service and how new customers get ripper deals just to see what deals they will come up with.

jamesyboi, I checked you're profile, you've currently got 34.58 posts per day. Impressive. You're the Don Bradman of posting.