• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Capo qld 2011 state titles *update*

Forms, and money order sent.. See you all there.

Now i just have to find some shoes, and long socks to deadlift in.

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that you can weigh in 24hrs before the comp on Friday 11th, 11-12pm at Healthworks West End, 33 Vulture St, West End. Weigh In will also be at 9am before the comp, thanks.

Jeff

Probably a simple question, but...how long would you expect the event to go for on Saturday based on the number of entries you have?

And it's an 11am start - right?

Thanks

Trev

Trev,
i would expect it to finish around 2pm, we will be running a pretty quick comp. And yes, start at 11.

so 9am weigh in
11 am comp starts or briefing and warmups start?

how many competitors will there be?

Mick,
Weigh Ins - 9-10am
Briefing - 10-10.15am
Warmups - 10.15am - 11am
Lifting Starts- 11am

thanks,

I just wondering how much time after weigh in I have to inhale as much food as possible lol..

I might try and get to the friday weigh in, depending on when I get down from Rocky.

Mate if you weigh in at 9, lifting starts at 11, so 2 hours. What weight division are you trying to get into? Realistically if this is your first comp, i woudln't be too concerned about weight, just lift heavy!

Tempted? Defiantly! It's killing me that I can't enter this. That's why I wanna go down and help jeff out with what I can.

I'm just sticking with a bit of volume for a bit. I'll be fighting fit for nats, which since they have been moved, are defiantly back on the cards.

No worries mate.
You'll find that everybody there is extremely helpful. Jeff/Frank/jase and the rest of the guys will be more than willing to help you out and give you advice/tips on the day and about your training.

I'll be coming down with a mate to check it out. Can't lift shit because of injuries (not that I can really anyway :p)

My real name is Chris by the way.

Its just another LONG day in the gym Dan, you'll kill it

Exactly right.
Everybody has put the hard yards in already, now you just have to put it together on the day.
Bonus is, you'll have a heap of like minded lifters to push you harder!