• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Capo qld 2011 state titles *update*

its at jeffs gym HEALTH WORKS - WEST END .. dont just spectate come and lift aswell. all levels from beginners to pros you will learn alot and meet some great guys.

Yeah I suppose I may as well. Nothing to lose. Just to check, belts allowed in Raw yeah?

hey scott welcome back can you let your contacts know the date set for the states ,i have e mailed most but may have missed some .hope all is well

Im not back yet frank, few more days yet. Im currently in Brunei, but they have wifi :).
I'll let everybody know as soon as I get back.
Look forward to catching up soon mate.

I think I'll be joining in on this comp. I have hopefully set more realistic goals this time round so I'll see how I go.

Hi everyone,
the details for the qld state titles are:

Date: Sat march 12th
venue: Healthworks west end, 33 vulture st, west end
time: Lifting starts at 11am
cost: $70 members/ $85 non members

free entry for all spectators

Hi everyone,
the details for the qld state titles are:

Date: Sat march 12th
venue: Healthworks west end, 33 vulture st, west end
time: Lifting starts at 11am
cost: $70 members/ $85 non members

free entry for all spectators
ive never entered a competition before so im pretty clueless, if i wantd to compete do i just turn up with my gear and pay 85 bucks, or is there more to it.

Normally their enterys close 2 or so weeks before the comp, but lamy hasn't stated when they close so you may be able to just rock up on the day. You need a soft suit.

I'll be there, but with next to no training :D

I'll be in Brisbane over the weekend doing tafe. If I get a chance, I'll pop in and say g'day.

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder, all forms and money need to be sent by 26th Feb, they can be sent to:
Jeff
PO BOX 187
Paddington, Qld, 4064

Cheques and money orders to be made out to Jeff Lam, thanks.

If anyone needs forms, go to CAPO website or email at
qld@capopowerlifting.com.au

thanks.

Long time, no post...

Forms and funds are submitted - I'm looking forward to lifting at my first comp.

I hope to meet a few of you there.

Trev

good stuff ben. will see you there. How much you weighing these days ?

Oh cool! will be good to know a couple of guys there!
ive entered in the 75kg class, got a couple of kgs to loose befor the comp as I hit 80kg due to xmas/newyear "bulking"

qld states

Oh cool! will be good to know a couple of guys there!
ive entered in the 75kg class, got a couple of kgs to loose befor the comp as I hit 80kg due to xmas/newyear "bulking"
pay you to go to CAPO web site print out the rules ,you will need a soft suit as well ,lets know any help i can be