• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bigger, stronger, faster

walt

DuffProteinMan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8kExGzZfuM]YouTube - Bigger Stronger Faster (Part 1 11)[/ame]

Can't be bothered posting another 11 videos on here so just follow it through youtube.

no little blurb or anything to support this?

Here you go.

The documentary examines the steroid use of the director Christopher Bell and his two brothers, Mark and Mike Bell, who all grew up idolizing Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk Hogan, and Sylvester Stallone, and also features professional athletes, medical experts, fitness center members, and US Congressmen talking about the issue of anabolic steroids.

Beyond the basic issue of anabolic steroid use, Bigger, Stronger, Faster* examines the lack of consistency in how America views drugs, cheating, and the lengths people go to achieve success.

It takes a skeptical view of the health risks of steroids and is critical of the legal health supplement industry.

Yeah its a good watch. I thought that guy and his family would get annoying but he held it together and made it into an interesting doco. Plenty of full copies available around on the net. ;)

Probably the most interesting thing i got from it so far is part 5 - they talk about a really muscular cow and how it was a genetic mutation. And scientists are trying to figure this out.

Epic moment at 1:00 on part 1.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else knew but the older brother did end up killing himself - I think in 2009-2010.

Very sad stuff and the amount of presure he put on himself was crazy!

Was an interesting movie.

BTW that cyclist that had the home made altitude chamber was using it to hide a doping program lol.

I love this show.

Seen it a dozen times or more.

"In six months I can still be living in my van, but If I can outlift everybody, out squat, out deadlift, out bench them, who's the king?"