• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you buy or bring lunch to work?

When I was dieting last year I ate Subway for lunch. Alot. I magically didn't become obese and still managed to eat more "roughage" than most people do all day.

Every Sunday i buy:

1.5kg chicken breast ($15)
1 x pack 1kg frozen veg ($5?)
5 tins tuna ($5)
5 bananas ($4?)

Thats my food at work for the week.

$29.

When i was a fatty i was buying lunch every day and was spending $10-$15 every day just on lunch. Then another $3-$5 on chocolate bar or chips. Then another $3-$4 on ice coffee or chocolate milk. $16 - $24 every single day.

I have heaps more money now days.

Only money I spend thats not in the weekly grocery shopping is for 2 600ml milks each day ($1.60 each), I drink 1 with smoko and the other with my shake between smoko and lunch and most days I will stop to buy a coffee at lunch time somewhere.

Always pack, with my job im not able to buy lunch as we cant leave desk to go get anything and dont get set breaks. I like it, have defintely started eating better since starting this job.

I prepare and pack meals as well. There are some decent food shops around here but you never really know what they put in them so I'm happy to save money and make it myself.

i bring mine from home, 90% of time i bring from home, now and then il forget or have nothing to bring, usually sunday i make monday and tuesdays then tuesday night i make the rest of the weeks, and friday is generally a day where ill go out and grab some food.

Good so far.
Only been doing it a few weeks, but getting the results I want.
Slow and steady gains.

Yes. Lipids don't help you lift fatty!

Ummmmmmm. Saturated fat increases testosterone, therefore I have much higher test than you, I'm carrying it everywhere with me, therefore I get stronger faster. Elite Total here I come! Thank you family dinner box!

Ummmmmmm. Saturated fat increases testosterone, therefore I have much higher test than you, I'm carrying it everywhere with me, therefore I get stronger faster. Elite Total here I come! Thank you family dinner box!

Lol. 'Fat helps centralise gravity when I squat'.

I take mine to work, just so know Im going to be getting a good meal. If on the odd chance I havent got food prepped for the day (rarely happens) will buy a roast chicken and have that with a wholegrain roll for lunch.