• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
umm around 500 grams of beef on some days, and milk i have about 500-1l of milk some days, and 2-4 eggs. proberly not as much as u guys but im smaller

Last edited:
Creatine mono works, the others aren't worth shit.

I am a fan of plain old mono, but Creatine Nitrate in my opinion, shits all over mono.

Beta alanine, used it, it's awesome at making your skin crawl. I haven't kept up with the research of late because I won't be using it again but wasn't there a study were they fed it to cats and it started fucking up there eyes

Yep, didn't Zinc increase test in Rats by 400%?

Last edited:
Whey protein is protein nothing special there. These days if I want whey i drink milk and get all the benefits of it.

Creatine mono works. Studies are out there that prove that. I've used plenty of it but at the moment don't think it's worth it.

Beta alanine, used it, it's awesome at making your skin crawl. I haven't kept up with the research of late because I won't be using it again but wasn't there a study were they fed it to cats and it started fucking up there eyes.

The effect the odd few that work have is minimal at best and for me not even worth worrying about. I've had my best gains since I dropped all my supps.

I'm interested to know why you have had such bad experiences with supplements Bazza? How old are you? How long have you been training for? How long did you try supplements for? How much Beta Alanine did you take in one serving? I take creatine now because there's plenty of studies that show it can reduce the effects of aging, along with Beta Alanine for increased muscle carnosine (anti aging as well as buffering lactic acid), testosterone boosters are very important for men's health as they age for a number of reasons. I could go on, but lets just say, Sorry Bazza, supplements are far from useless.

I'm interested to know why you have had such bad experiences with supplements Bazza? How old are you? How long have you been training for? How long did you try supplements for? How much Beta Alanine did you take in one serving? I take creatine now because there's plenty of studies that show it can reduce the effects of aging, along with Beta Alanine for increased muscle carnosine (anti aging as well as buffering lactic acid), testosterone boosters are very important for men's health as they age for a number of reasons. I could go on, but lets just say, Sorry Bazza, supplements are far from useless.

Since you sell supps I wouldn't expect you to say any different.

So tempted.....

But I won't.

All the best mate.

You're doing well to be 84 kegs at 16.

thats exactly how i was described it by some of the titans nutronalists and players lol and i thought the same thing but hey i thought about it and it makes sense after a while

and i am?

Since you sell supps I wouldn't expect you to say any different.
Actually I am very passionate about what I do, and part of that is helping people understand how the body responds to different supplements, I wasn't having a go at you, just wanted to see if you understood or just had bad experiences. Unfortunately some shops have uniformed staff that don't give the right advice and people don't get any value from the supplements they take.

also every one im sorry for my ignorence on certian things too. also i ask about so many things because thats how i was tought plus for the apprenticeship im getting they say to ask about everything so u dont F up. anyways yeah im sorry.

also every one im sorry for my ignorence on certian things too. also i ask about so many things because thats how i was tought plus for the apprenticeship im getting they say to ask about everything so u dont F up. anyways yeah im sorry.

Don't be sorry man, everyone was once in your position (I know I was)

Just make sure you learn from the answers people give you :)