• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i could do squats due to a weak tendon in my knee? its why i dont play rugby anymore and started gym. my knees fine now tho. and what length in years would u consider a beginner?

Squats will strengthen your knee then.

Have you read PTCs beginner program yet. He says your a beginner until you can squat 140, bench 100 and deadlift 180.

What are you lifts?

Don't think of being a beginner as a bad thing. It's actually a good thing. You will never make progress as fast as you do when your a beginner, especially If you do a beginner program like PTC shows.

umm i actually cant remeber my lifts but my max bench is around 80-90ish, ill have a read of his thingo and give it a shot

A 5 day split for a beginner that has never done squats??

Didn't read the part about him not doing squats.

i could do squats due to a weak tendon in my knee? its why i dont play rugby anymore and started gym. my knees fine now tho. and what length in years would u consider a beginner?

Yes, do squats, even if you start very light, they are awesome. Get good form before you start going heavy too.

HMB, haha, I remember when this first came out in 1996 - it was advertised with "Deca like effects"...

Didn't work then, doesn't work now. Don't waste your money.

Creatine, Beta Alanine. That is all.

alrighty, anyone here used creatine kre-alkalyn, it dosent turn into a toxin when it hits luquid like monohydrate dose and dosent give u the bloat and other bad side effects

alrighty, anyone here used creatine kre-alkalyn, it dosent turn into a toxin when it hits luquid like monohydrate dose and dosent give u the bloat and other bad side effects

Creatine mono works, the others aren't worth shit.

Honestly save the money that you are going to spend on supplements and get real food. Milk, meat, eggs and you will get better results for your money.

alrighty, and kre alkalyn is mono with a higher ph level

Mate your focusing on the wrong shit. Supplements aren't going to do stuff all for you. If you want to get bigger you need a couple years of solid training, getting heaps stronger and eating good food.

url

Read ALL of the newsletters on PTC's website.

Srs man, no need for monodrykllhydrawhatthefuckever if you aren't squatting and eating like a motherfucker.

cheers mate ive been looking at the protien you have on your website, it is freeze dried or wind dried when getting made?

Well I've never heard of freeze drying with protein, I just know its Fonterra and its Ultra Filtrated not ionized protein.

Well I've seen your other post with the vids. No your training is not good. You need to read the beginner program by PTC in the strength training section.

Also don't worry about any supplements. Virtually all of them are useless anyway. If your diet is good it will have lots of meat, eggs and milk.

Are you saying Whey protein, creatine & Beta Alanine to name a few are useless? lol

Srs man, no need for monodrykllhydrawhatthefuckever if you aren't squatting and eating like a motherfucker.

first off not every one is like you, some people benifit more from supps then others, some benifit more from food. i eat like theres no tomorrow, thats the base of my muscle cake, then the iceing of the muscle cake is the protien shakes and the sprinkles are the creatine and gluetamine..

just did it in a way that the titans nutritional guides told my footy team (when i lived on the goldcoast)

Well I've never heard of freeze drying with protein, I just know its Fonterra and its Ultra Filtrated not ionized protein.

freeze dried dosent damage the small particles in the hydrolyzed and wpi/wpc protiens. wind or air dried dose damage them. musashi and balance use air drying, where as MAX"S uses freeze dried and other brands that are a little more expensiver

Are you saying Whey protein, creatine & Beta Alanine to name a few are useless? lol

Whey protein is protein nothing special there. These days if I want whey i drink milk and get all the benefits of it.

Creatine mono works. Studies are out there that prove that. I've used plenty of it but at the moment don't think it's worth it.

Beta alanine, used it, it's awesome at making your skin crawl. I haven't kept up with the research of late because I won't be using it again but wasn't there a study were they fed it to cats and it started fucking up there eyes.

The effect the odd few that work have is minimal at best and for me not even worth worrying about. I've had my best gains since I dropped all my supps.

first off not every one is like you, some people benifit more from supps then others, some benifit more from food. i eat like theres no tomorrow, thats the base of my muscle cake, then the iceing of the muscle cake is the protien shakes and the sprinkles are the creatine and gluetamine..

just did it in a way that the titans nutritional guides told my footy team (when i lived on the goldcoast)

You eat like there's no tomorrow. What's your diet like? What do you weigh.

other than eating a diet high in protein, a whey protien powder is good. i wouldnt bother with any of that fancy pre-workout/creatine stuff like that, waste of money.