• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
We have all seen and heard about the floods that have hit Queensland , the damage that a bit of water has done , cars getting washed down the main street , houses,property and lives lost

I ask the members of ausbb to spare a few bucks a bit of church change as little as $2 and deposit it via paypal http://ausbb.com/misc.php?do=donate together we can give a little back to the people of Australia
*in the link above never mind the text on the page , all proceeds will be donated to the Queensland flood appeal *

Having seen the floods around my area here in shepparton which were nothing compared to what is going on up north , I will be kicking in with $50 with some extra thrown towards the SES

I know what you saying , how willl you know that the donation given to ausbb will go towards the Queensland flood appeal ? I will put up reciepts

I live in Toowoomba and we got hit hard yesterday here is a clip from a street near Repco, bear in mind we are living on a Mountain so what you are seeing here is no where as bad as the base of the Toowoomba Range

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-FT-skins]YouTube - Toowoomba floods 2011[/ame]

bloody hell , that is crazy , that car was flying down like a blow up raft

We are a bit wet up here, but knew it was coming for ages.

But damm that is nothing compared to the sudden devestation that has been unleashed on Towoomba, and surrounding areas, My thoughts go out to all those missing family and friends.

Thanks Peeps , i'm thinking around jan 30th the donations will be forward to the appeal , 2 weeks time

Thanks to those that threw some cash towards the Ausbb Queensland flood appeal , i will be depositing the money this week at my local coles , with receipts posted here

i should also tell you that $120 was raised , thanks all , might seem like a drop in the ocean but every little bit helps

ok bad choice of words lol

So Julia is saying that donations are now not optional.

Well if I had of known i would not have donated.

Not really (I still would've) but lesser well off folk may not have like pensioners for example.

Damn I hate our government. Spend our $40b surplus then tax the shit out of everyone.... Don't know why Australia thought they would be any different this time. "Economic conservative" my arse!

In other news I went through Grantham today. Absolute war zone. So many houses gone... SO may houses now unlivable... Still cars and water tanks scattered everywhere... I seen three different people packing everything into containers and moving out. I seen one person cleaning his house off and he looks to be the only person staying in town. Also been through postmans ridge area. Just slabs of concrete where people once had their homes.

My brother in law works for runs the Toowoomba hutchinsons builders and he has had the majority of their workers and machinery down there cleaning up peoples yards for weeks now. They pile up the dirt and top soil and the army is coming in and collecting it all.

Murpheys Creek has been turned into a mini army base. It was also another area hit hard.

Toowoomba's recovery was excellent as the flooding was very isolated to the usual little creek we have running through our city.

Lets hope our donations go to where they are REALLY needed... Not like the last government splurge!

Good stuff [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; I wasn't on this Forum when this happened but I was certainly in Brissy and saw the horrendous aftermath and the tremendous spirit of Qlders (and Aussies) when knocked down. How ordinary Qlders formed the Mud Army by grabbing their Brooms and Shovels and Boots and went out and helped those effected. I was one of those.

"I want us to remember who we are - we are Qlders. We are the ones they breed tough North of the Border. We are the ones that they knock down and we get up again" Right [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; :p