• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what if your child grew up to be homosexual?

You're mixing up homosexuality with young, white, middle class males with self esteem issues though.

Yeah I suppose I am. The amount of guys I see with stupid hair cuts that make them look like dykes, jeans skinnier than some shirts I wear and those stupid slip on shoes!!!!

Yeah I suppose I am. The amount of guys I see with stupid hair cuts that make them look like dykes, jeans skinnier than some shirts I wear and those stupid slip on shoes!!!!

Almost as bad as these fuckwits:

163623_1682248249476_1035673825_1817105_330014_n.jpg

I would ask them why they chose that path. Sometimes people get messed up like those people who were abused as children. I mean what if all they need is a psyciatrist and medication? If they were just gay well them thts different. I don't think id mind. I mean really who cares. People that are homophobic seem to be a little insecure about themselves. Thats my perception anyway.

My wife and I have discussed this and we're not really bothered. Of course, we'd much prefer our boy to grow up and be straight than gay, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. But TBH we're 99% certain he's straight now already. He's 5 and already has 4 wives all lined up and he's got good taste too. He likes the tall blode ones. I asked him how that would work and he said one bedroom each. Clever kid that one. I told him he should go for 7 wives so he could have one for each day of the week which he thought sounded like a good idea...

My wife always said she'd only ever disown him if he became some loony hard core Christian type given we're both loony hard core atheist types. Sexuality is OK, religion is definately a different ball game. ;)

Cheers,
Mike

If my child goes hardcore Mormon doorknocking on peoples homes preaching I'm gonna go nuts lol. I'm also atheist but respect all religions except ones where they intrude on your personal space which hits me hard!!

The love I have for my kids (Jr Jonnie 3 and Jr Mrs Jonnie 15 months) is unconditional! They could turn into smurfs and I'd still love them the same.

If we're being honest, I'd be disappointed. I'd love to have grand kids I guess the traditional way. I'm no where near being a father stage though.

However, if it were to happen. You take it on the chin. It was your choice to have kids, not theirs. You do the right thing, and love them no matter what. It wasn't there choice to come into this world, and they had about as much choice about their sexuality as they did the colour of their eyes.

Disowning a child because of it is cowardly, and is a sign of low testosterone in men.

...and they had about as much choice about their sexuality as they did the colour of their eyes.

This is the often repeated PC version, but if you talk to more LGBT people, you'll realise that it's not at all a settled debate as to whether it's choice or genetic or something else. We don't understand sexuality enough yet to conclude that it's all genetics.

In any case, if your son is gay, make sure he eats enough beef & lifts heavy weights so that he will be the top not the tofu-eating pink DB curling bottom. :D

I wouldn't care either way, they are who they are. For me it comes down to if they're happy, healthy and free to make their own choices then I'm good.

And Ben no raining on the Adam and Eve parade here but god really didn't think it through with the whole incest creation of the human race deal.

It wouldn't bother me either way, they are still my kids and we have shared too much to just throw the relationship away with how they feel sexually.

Wouldnt bother me - anyone who says they would be bothered has issues with themselves.