• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Long life milk vs fresh milk

lol do you actually think Organic foods make the big bucks?

Your kidding yourself, that's half the issue! It has all got to do with money...

Manage thousands of crops for a quarter of the cost if you have an aeroplane fly through spray the shit out of them

or

Have another 100people to employ to take care of the crops...

haha your quite funny bazza! ask yourself why farmers use chemical fertilizers? Is it because they enjoy putting chemicals in the soil? It is because the soil itself isn't rich in many minerals for growth!

Go to Europe and have a tomato and go to woolworths in Australia and have one...

You'll be quite surprised at the difference in taste yet the same species of vegetable...

Well I am a farmer. Much of the top grade fruit and veg in Aus is exported. The next grade down is sold here, thats just the way it is.

Ferlitsers are nothing new they have been used for thousands of years and they contain the same minerals now as back then, it just comes in different forms. Our soils would have more nutrients in them now than before human intervention.

Its funny how you talk about looking at the bigger picture when you fail completely at looking at the bigger picture...

If you get a 'dairy farmers' cow that is fed some shit corn diet - then fuck yes you will get diseases if not pasteurized. That is why they do pasteurize the milk (to be come more efficient and make more money). Cows are being milked for over 60litres A DAY!!!

Get a Jersey cow that is fed a good diet and doesn't have holes in its stomach from poor digestion from the poor diet it is eating... Then there isn't a need to pasteurize milk as it is a healthy cow that is disease free...

There are study's out there saying vitamins cause cancer... Are you going to believe them Oliver?

But yes. . . You look at the bigger picture loll

Its funny how you talk about looking at the bigger picture when you fail completely at looking at the bigger picture...

If you get a 'dairy farmers' cow that is fed some shit corn diet - then fuck yes you will get diseases if not pasteurized. That is why they do pasteurize the milk (to be come more efficient and make more money). Cows are being milked for over 60litres A DAY!!!

Get a Jersey cow that is fed a good diet and doesn't have holes in its stomach from poor digestion from the poor diet it is eating... Then there isn't a need to pasteurize milk as it is a healthy cow that is disease free...

There are study's out there saying vitamins cause cancer... Are you going to believe them Oliver?

But yes. . . You look at the bigger picture loll

Haha this is pretty funny. I run a dairy farm and I really don't know were start with all the wrong information your posting.

Organic crops ARE treated with organic fertilizers, not fertilizers with chemicals...

You can put your mind at ease by tasting an organic apple and a non organic apple...

Then make your mind up, the food itself tastes better and fresher...

Well please explain where I am going wrong then Bazza?

IN14828.jpg

I'll try to make this short as possible

well you said cows give 4x the milk they naturally used to. No they can give shit loads more than that. Only healthy cows fed high quality diets can give large amounts of milk. They are not sick on shit feed like you are suggesting.

Milk is pasteurized because no matter how healthy the cow the bacterial load in the milk is never zero. Safer to pasteurize it. As I said calves actually grow better on it because of the lower bacterial load.

Holes in the stomachs of cows??? A cow with holes in her stomach is a dead cow.

Organic food companies make money, they are owned by he same people that own conventional farms. They want you to think the organic farmer is the old struggling farmer that wants to save the environment. It's all marketing.

Organic crops are treated with pesticides and fertilizers the trick is they have to be "organic" many of the organic pesticides and fetilisers are more expensive, less effective and just as if not more toxic.

Organic farmed food is grown pretty much identical to conventionally farmed food.

I'll try to make this short as possible

well you said cows give 4x the milk they naturally used to. No they can give shit loads more than that. Only healthy cows fed high quality diets can give large amounts of milk. They are not sick on shit feed like you are suggesting.

Milk is pasteurized because no matter how healthy the cow the bacterial load in the milk is never zero. Safer to pasteurize it. As I said calves actually grow better on it because of the lower bacterial load.

Holes in the stomachs of cows??? A cow with holes in her stomach is a dead cow.

Organic food companies make money, they are owned by he same people that own conventional farms. They want you to think the organic farmer is the old struggling farmer that wants to save the environment. It's all marketing.

Organic crops are treated with pesticides and fertilizers the trick is they have to be "organic" many of the organic pesticides and fetilisers are more expensive, less effective and just as if not more toxic.

Organic farmed food is grown pretty much identical to conventionally farmed food.

I read by feeding cows a high corn diet they are able to produce more milk which is why they have to have a hole in their stomach;

Google Image Result for http://www.imjosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/fistulated_cow.jpg

There are different types of bacteria, many people eat raw meat.. .That is full of bacteria yet it isn't harmful but beneficial...

How are they more toxic?

If they are grown almost identically how come organic food tastes, smells a million times better than conventionally grown food?

I read by feeding cows a high corn diet they are able to produce more milk which is why they have to have a hole in their stomach;

Google Image Result for http://www.imjosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/fistulated_cow.jpg

There are different types of bacteria, many people eat raw meat.. .That is full of bacteria yet it isn't harmful but beneficial...

How are they more toxic?

If they are grown almost identically how come organic food tastes, smells a million times better than conventionally grown food?

That cow in the pic is on a research farm, I have worked on one. Nothing to do with corn diet at all and you will never see cows with those on a normal farm. It is called a fistula they use them on research farms to place feed directly into the rumen to test digestion rates ect.

I will say it again nothing to do with a normal farm.

Conventional pesticides are often derivatives of organic pesticides but are altered to be more effective thus less needs to be used and less toxic to humans. Do some research on the pesticides that organic farmers are allowed to use.

How do you base this distinction? From subjective accounts of people NOT getting sick?

This thread reeks of quackery.

How do you base this distinction? From subjective accounts of people NOT getting sick?

This thread reeks of quackery.

No common sense if you have any clue about immunology, it is well documented children who grow up in too clean. Of an environment are more prone to pathogens and disease.

The immune system develops from exposure.

The bacteria debate is null and void when you consider that on your skill or your mrs crotch you have pathogenic bacteria that can kill you. Yet your immune system keeps you safe if you are healthy and functioning properly. Problem is with all the bullshit people do to themselves not all people are this way.

People are forgetting also about the beneficial enzymes in milk.. What happens when heating them to great temperatures? Well like all proteins they are denatured..

This is all a bit ridiculous, Oliver shits me because he is the sort of person that if u told him smoking was bad for you, when they advertised it in medical journals he would think your crazy.

Bazza runs a farm but assumes every single farmer who doesn't use artificial chemical fertilizers uses the worst known substances to man and I'm sure some do but not all. My friend from Victoria runs a permaculture style organic farm. It is different to the conventional agricultural system.

Who here drinks raw eggs? Don't want to get sick now do we,oh the hippocracy.

Last edited:
No common sense if you have any clue about immunology, it is well documented children who grow up in too clean. Of an environment are more prone to pathogens and disease.

The immune system develops from exposure.

The bacteria debate is null and void when you consider that on your skill or your mrs crotch you have pathogenic bacteria that can kill you. Yet your immune system keeps you safe if you are healthy and functioning properly. Problem is with all the bullshit people do to themselves not all people are this way.

People are forgetting also about the beneficial enzymes in milk.. What happens when heating them to great temperatures? Well like all proteins they are denatured..

This is all a bit ridiculous, Oliver shits me because he is the sort of person that if u told him smoking was bad for you, when they advertised it in medical journals he would think your crazy.

Bazza runs a farm but assumes every single farmer who doesn't use artificial chemical fertilizers uses the worst known substances to man and I'm sure some do but not all. My friend from Victoria runs a permaculture style organic farm. It is different to the conventional agricultural system.

Who here drinks raw eggs? Don't want to get sick now do we,oh the hippocracy.

Pasteurized milk is heated to 70c for 15-20 sec, hardly great temperates. If it's so bad for us why do calves fed it actually grow better compared to raw milk.

Noobs has fallen for the naturalistic feel good marketing of organic food and has a mate organic farmer so must be an expert. Why do some people believe that by disregarding much of the modern advancements in farming it is somehow magically better.