• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Long life milk vs fresh milk

Who defines the lack?

What if more increases the physiological response and creates an even greater effect. That is the case then for optimal function more is needed by most people..

Can my rb20 run on e10? Probably.. Is it optimal and in it's best interest? Not fuckinglikley..

What if we put in a single drop of ethanol and the rest premium?

You're speaking in either/ors. If someone has 2 glasses of milk a day and a 4000 cal diet and consider its effect over months and years then the UHT vs Pasteurized debate isnt that bigger deal.

But why not feed your body the better product?

What is the advantage? You save $1? I am sure you can save $1 in other things you buy or consume?

Fucking with our food is what is causing all these diseases (whether it be processing, herbicides, pesticides, GMO's etc etc.)...

Why not opt for the choice which is least processed?

I was planning on giving you an essay but I read somewhere that your against raw milk... lol if you can't seem to understand the benefits of raw milk over pasteurized and homogenized milk I am not even going to bother explaining the difference between UHT vs homogenized pasteurized milk...

Goodluck

I know that if anyone here has drank raw milk they would not go back to that white rubbish ever again.

2 totally different products. Simply for taste alone raw wins hands down.

But why not feed your body the better product?

What is the advantage? You save $1? I am sure you can save $1 in other things you buy or consume?

You're talking about food as 'bad' or 'better'. All food has its context.

If I were living somewhere which had frequent power blackouts then yes, UHT milk would be a better option.

I feel sorry for you and noobs when all you eat/drink is raw milk. You're missing out on so many micro nutrients from other foods.

Fucking with our food is what is causing all these diseases (whether it be processing, herbicides, pesticides, GMO's etc etc.)...

Why not opt for the choice which is least processed?

Thank you Alternate Nutrition Magazine.

I was planning on giving you an essay but I read somewhere that your against raw milk... lol if you can't seem to understand the benefits of raw milk over pasteurized and homogenized milk I am not even going to bother explaining the difference between UHT vs homogenized pasteurized milk...

Goodluck

If you end up with tuberculosis I'll lol like hell.

If you think there will be a significant difference between the health of individuals who eat a varied diet with raw milk and a varied diet with pasteurized milk apart from cash outlay then you have issues. Start looking at the bigger picture.

Jesus christ, it's just milk. Eat and drink what you like. People put alot worse shit into their bodies.

I drink milk all the time, and feel fucking fantastic. Doc says I'm all good, so I am going to keep doing it.

Keep your preaching until what you eat 100% of the time is perfect.

I know that if anyone here has drank raw milk they would not go back to that white rubbish ever again.

2 totally different products. Simply for taste alone raw wins hands down.

I've drank raw milk pretty much my whole life but had to switch to pasteurized milk for a few years while I was away. Apart from a slight taste difference which you get used to in a day or so I noticed no difference.

Jesus christ, it's just milk. Eat and drink what you like. People put alot worse shit into their bodies.

I drink milk all the time, and feel fucking fantastic. Doc says I'm all good, so I am going to keep doing it.

Keep your preaching until what you eat 100% of the time is perfect.

This isnt a UHT milk vs raw milk or whatever debate. Its about a mindset of villianising foods and failing to look at the overall picture.

If you eat a varied diet (lean meats, etas, fruit/veg, starches) but fall down with UHT milk you'll probably be okay. If you eat two food types (raw milk and brown rice) then all the rawness in the world isn't going to save you.

Pasteurized milk vs raw milk in a varied diet of 4000 cal. Would it even be statistically variable?

Ok I have to add,

To answer the first question even if no one can remember what it was, is;
Uht milk is milk, it comes from cows and tastes suspiciously like milk...... For ease and Convenience they made it long life and cheap..... so if you are say, a student or a tight cnut then uht it is for you. but if you like non uht milk ( see I didnt say FRESH OR RAW) then fucken buy it drink it and shit it out.
its milk who cares unless your some super dooper mega athlete but then you wouldnt care becasuse you would probably use P.E.D.'S

oh, i seemed to have aroused some characters. I would agree with Oliver though. You have to take a holistic approach.

So basically the overall answer is yes, non-uht milk is better than uht milk but in the scheme of things, it wont make much of a difference.

I think ill just buy a bit of both. Especially if im planning to drink 2-3ltrs a day.

Thanks for the answers. :)

This isnt a UHT milk vs raw milk or whatever debate. Its about a mindset of villianising foods and failing to look at the overall picture.

If you eat a varied diet (lean meats, etas, fruit/veg, starches) but fall down with UHT milk you'll probably be okay. If you eat two food types (raw milk and brown rice) then all the rawness in the world isn't going to save you.

Pasteurized milk vs raw milk in a varied diet of 4000 cal. Would it even be statistically variable?

1. The “bigger picture” here is that all the foods you eat are deficient in nutrients through poor soil and from the need to mass produce and make more money... They then compensate through spraying them with chemicals as the plants themselves can’t defend themselves from things such as insects etc. Since the “(lean meats, etas, fruit/veg, starches)” you would be eating would be missing micro nutrients why would you then opt for something like UHT milk over fresh milk (whether it be raw or not)? Why add something that is processed with fewer nutrients on top of your so called “healthy 4000 calorie diet” of lean meats and vegetables (which you probably cook, which then looses even more nutrients and enzymes)?

2. Raw milk and brown rice? Are you kidding? Since when did I say that was my diet?

3. Why not give your body the better option? If I drink 4litres a day of processed milk I won’t get off the toilet for hours, yet if I have 4litres of milk of raw milk I am fine and have no mucous build up... Is this a coincidence? I don’t think so... Give your body what it deserves...

I think the issue here is that you Oliver eat to get stronger... I plan to eat to get stronger and be as healthy as I possibly can...

But you seem as if you have made up your mind though, I am not here to convince you, I am sure your local GP and government will assist you in taking care of yourself with their great advice... But for everyone else here that is reading this eat food the way it is supposed to be. People from my village are 90+ years old lifting more than the average 30yr old can lift, and Oliver trust me there is no such thing as UHT, pasteurized, homogenized even cooked meat... Everything is raw.

I wish you and your 4000calorie diet the best of luck

1. The “bigger picture” here is that all the foods you eat are deficient in nutrients through poor soil and from the need to mass produce and make more money... They then compensate through spraying them with chemicals as the plants themselves can’t defend themselves from things such as insects etc. Since the “(lean meats, etas, fruit/veg, starches)” you would be eating would be missing micro nutrients why would you then opt for something like UHT milk over fresh milk (whether it be raw or not)? Why add something that is processed with fewer nutrients on top of your so called “healthy 4000 calorie diet” of lean meats and vegetables (which you probably cook, which then looses even more nutrients and enzymes)?

There is no evidence that pasteurized milk is any worse for you than raw milk (and if you want to prove that it is please do not post something from an alternate medical journal, a review or a trial on rats). UHT milk seems to lack certain micro nutrients but if they can be made up for in other areas I don't see the issue.

Again - 2 glasses of milk from a 4000 calorie diet and its impact on overall health. Have you ever considered the issue of air quality living in sydney? why don't you do anything about that?

And we lose nutrients in the cooking process? well yeah but we still have to eat somehow. We lose nutrients in the digestion process too.

2. Raw milk and brown rice? Are you kidding? Since when did I say that was my diet?

You exclude everything else I don't see why you'd have anything left apart from raw milk.

3. Why not give your body the better option? If I drink 4litres a day of processed milk I won’t get off the toilet for hours, yet if I have 4litres of milk of raw milk I am fine and have no mucous build up... Is this a coincidence? I don’t think so... Give your body what it deserves...

Because for most people the difference isn't significant in any way, shape or form. Their wallets are thinner though.

I think the issue here is that you Oliver eat to get stronger... I plan to eat to get stronger and be as healthy as I possibly can...

You've seen my diet. I eat to live, I don't like eating at all and if I can find a way to minimize it I will. But if I was eating for health I'd be aiming to get as much variety as I could as opposed to villianising foods.

But you seem as if you have made up your mind though, I am not here to convince you, I am sure your local GP and government will assist you in taking care of yourself with their great advice... But for everyone else here that is reading this eat food the way it is supposed to be. People from my village are 90+ years old lifting more than the average 30yr old can lift, and Oliver trust me there is no such thing as UHT, pasteurized, homogenized even cooked meat... Everything is raw.

I wish you and your 4000calorie diet the best of luck

Sounds like you have an emotional and political view with the organic movement as opposed to a critical one. Have fun with that.

If I drink 4litres a day of processed milk I won’t get off the toilet for hours, yet if I have 4litres of milk of raw milk I am fine and have no mucous build up... Is this a coincidence? I don’t think so... Give your body what it deserves...

this is exactly why i love raw milk. i can have 3L in as many hours with no side effects at all. do the same with normal milk, i'll be farting all night (BAD farts), toilet, and my throat starts to feel like im getting a cold (mucous etc).

it only costs me $2.50/L, which isn't all that much more than regular milk, so i don't mind paying it. that said, if ppl want to drink normal milk, i don't really give a shit

Last edited:
1. The “bigger picture” here is that all the foods you eat are deficient in nutrients through poor soil and from the need to mass produce and make more money... They then compensate through spraying them with chemicals as the plants themselves can’t defend themselves from things such as insects etc.

you have been reading too much hippy shit. Show where our food is deficient in nutrients or grown in poor soil.

A common argument against pasteurization is that calves will die if fed pasteurized milk, so we should drink raw milk just like the calves need to.

This is totally wrong. Calves are actually healthier and have higher growth rates when fed pasteurized milk compared to raw milk. Must all those lost nutrients.

lol just so you know my goal here isn't to win an argument on a forum...

I can see it is the case for you and if it makes you feel a little better and if it boosts your self esteem then yes Oliver you are correct in so many ways.

you have been reading too much hippy shit. Show where our food is deficient in nutrients or grown in poor soil.

haha your quite funny bazza! ask yourself why farmers use chemical fertilizers? Is it because they enjoy putting chemicals in the soil? It is because the soil itself isn't rich in many minerals for growth!

Go to Europe and have a tomato and go to woolworths in Australia and have one...

You'll be quite surprised at the difference in taste yet the same species of vegetable...

A common argument against pasteurization is that calves will die if fed pasteurized milk, so we should drink raw milk just like the calves need to.

This is totally wrong. Calves are actually healthier and have higher growth rates when fed pasteurized milk compared to raw milk. Must all those lost nutrients.

Lets not forget why we started pasteurizing milk in the first place - to stop disease.

that seems completely counter-intuitive. have you got evidence to back it up? i'm willing to accept that it may be true, but it is certainly not something i would accept on good faith.

personally, i prefer raw milk. but i'm not going to try to convince anyone else.

besides, it tastes freakin awesome and it just feels more natural - like sex without a condom

actually, thats a pretty good analogy - drink milk from a dirty cow, get diseases. drink milk from a well looked after cow = awesome. have unprotected sex with a dirty girl, get diseases. have unprotected sex with a healthy girl = awesome :D

Last edited:

Drilling holes into their stomach so you can force by hand all the food through their stomach is quite healthy for them as well... (sarcasm)

Majority of cows are diseased from being milked 4x more than what they normally should be, this is why they pasteurize the milk (to kill all bacteria)...

Ohh ye they must of been pasteurizing milk 500yrs ago aswell to feed the calves... I can make a studying say eating your own shit is beneficial to your own health, would you do it is the point?

Wake up/

My bullshit sense is tingling. I bet some CEOs of organic food companies are rolling in coke covered beds right now laughing at you all.