• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

South Australian Events

catastrophic

Here is the calendar of South Australian events: (Markos Pin it please)

Adelaide Weight lifting club are yet to confirm dates

Jan 29: Power Lifting Adelaide Deadlift (PM Me for details)

Feb 20: Viking Strong Man & Highland games. (Contact Jordan Steffens via crackbook for details)

March 5: IPF Mannum 3 lift & Bench. (Contact Pam Cutjar 0429 838 462 )

March 19: Drug free PL novice show ( Drug Free Powerlifting Australia Pty Ltd )

April 2: INBA Classic, Body builders meh.......(Contact Kim Tanska at Aus Muscle)

Jun 4 IPF City vs Country - Mannum, SA (Contact Pam Cutjar - 0429 838 462)

July (TBC)- Power Lifting Adelaide - Inaugural Bench (PM me for details)

August 6: Drug Free PL National Single Lift Championships, Renmark, ( Drug Free Powerlifting Australia Pty Ltd )

Oct (TBC) INBA State round....body builders, yeah......(Contact Kim Tanska at Aus Muscle)

Oct 7-16 IPF Australian Masters Games - Adelaide, SA (Contact Pam Cutjar - 0429 838 462 )

Oct 22 Riverland Challenge - Mannum, SA (Contact Pam Cutjar - 0429 838 462 )

October 30 Drug Free, Riverland Challenge (Drug Free Powerlifting Australia Pty Ltd )

November 5th Drug Free - Vitality Challenge South Australia - ( Drug Free Powerlifting Australia Pty Ltd )

December (TBC) Power Lifting Adelaide Inaugural Squat (PM me for details)

I want to see everyone throw down in 2011!