• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone play tennis?

tat maytals

I have always hated watching tennis (except when I was 13 and anna k was on tv haha).

But over the last couple of months I have started playing socially with a friend. He is half decent, so it is more like him coaching me each.

I also have a work colleague who is a tennis coach, so I've been grabbing little tips from her every now and then.

Last night we had a game and I managed to get myself a little tangle and produce an extremely uncoordinated looking serve. My leg was in the air like i was about to walk up a rather large step, my shoulder was unusually raised, my arm was not extended at all - its placement was rather in close to my body.
But as a result, I hit an absolute screamer for the first time. I managed to recreate this serve to varying degrees of success throughout the night. When I got them right though, I managed to impress the couple playing next to us enough to warrant them giving me a couple of compliments.

It was pretty cool. I have to work out a way to hit the ball the same without looking like such a neville though haha.

hey, i play tennis, have played for about 1 and a bit year. Its all about technique.

How long you been playing for? Just join a local club. Unless your really good ha.

I play socially like 3-4 times a year. would like to get lessons sometime. its like golf, one of those useful sports to know