• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kindred

I will start this off.

What does it mean when a woman says "What do you want from this."

I mean as a man i would have thought my intentions were clear. So why ask the question?

It would be good to see if anyone has some other things women say that have hidden meanings. They are mysterious creatures (j/k).

abload-12916985939384mp0.gif

How's "I like to work for my attention..." girl said that to me once. Never figured it out.

Your threads are the highlight of my day kindred!!!

Isn't it obvious what your lady friend is asking? Do you want a relationship or just sex.

Last edited:
She is a woman. There's no possible way for you to understand what she meant. Stop trying and your life will improve.

it's a women , any relationship question that they fire at you is a trick question , there is no right answer , only a wrong answer
just grunt , shrug your shoulders , give your balls a scratch and go back to watching tv

welcome to the conundrum of man, women are like quantum mechanics.. if you think you understand women, you don't understand women

welcome to the conundrum of man, women are like quantum mechanics.. if you think you understand women, you don't understand women

Only a conundrum until you stop taking women seriously.

They're meant to be loved and spanked, not understood.

Only a conundrum until you stop taking women seriously.

They're meant to be loved and spanked, not understood.

listen to this guy

read that 100 times

now kindred is going to make another thread about women. just wait.. any second now.... any second now

listen to this guy

read that 100 times

now kindred is going to make another thread about women. just wait.. any second now.... any second now

I get stuff done really quickly :( So I get bored. What the hell else am I supposed to do???

"What do you want from this." Your walking into an ambush....stay quiet and retreat.

I mean as a man i would have thought my intentions were clear. So why ask the question?

Man up and just tell her you want to throw one up her for fuck sake!!!

lol maybe she doesn't want to hurt you, or doesn't want to get hurt herself.

I assume she was talking about your relationship with her...without more context/info it's hard to even guess.