• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Figure this one out for me cheers

What you mean she didnt see you? Whats going on here mate?
Take a spoon full of concrete, go round there, have some fun, spin her round on your tongue, wipe your dick on her sheet and get out!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA... no

What you mean she didnt see you? Whats going on here mate?
Take a spoon full of concrete, go round there, have some fun, spin her round on your tongue, wipe your dick on her sheet and get out!!!!

I am impressed by your performance.

Lay five on me bro.

funny-pictures-internet-high-five.jpg

kindred, we need to see a pic of this bird, lol. :)

Kindred is too modest to respond, so I'll do it for him.

ugly01.jpg

Kindred, you make sure you treat this delicate little flower real special, you feel me bro? Don't go breaking her heart!

Last edited:
Met a girl on a dating site. Chatted for a while went well 2 dates etc then she took down her profile from the dating site. Then i went crazy as only I can, sent her one email and that was it it ended then and there. Didnt contact her for a few weeks... thought fuck it and sent her an email. She emailed me back we returned emails again for a few weeks. She gave me her phone number and said she'd go on a third date with me. Then I checked my dating site thing the people that viewed my profile. Turns out she created another account and used it to view my profile! So I freak out and send her an email on the dating site joking around saying Hey <insert name here> hows it going. Then thought shit that was odd freak out again and send her a text saying that was odd. then I realised i didnt say what was odd so i sent her another text saying what was odd... Anyway do you think ive ruined that relationship??? by being odd and creating heaps od random awkwardness??? Does any of this make any kind of sense???

Kindred,

You need more help than this forum can give!

And from the sounds of it so does the chick.

May the force be with you.

Devante.
P.S. Don't post up here asking one of the members
from this froum to come and break you outta her
'dungeon' when you are tied up getting you know what
(if you need a reference to what I'm talking about think
Pulp Fiction!!).

It didnt work out. She turned out to be crazier than me :`( Oh well I have a date with a woman on Wednesday. Shes a little shy but we'll see how things go.

I met my mrs off the interweb... We have been together for almost 5 years now. She is to ashamed to tell everyone where we met lol.

Anyways, I know of heaps of ppl who meet their parters online. 2 of them Actually flew to the filoppines and scored women who are half their age hahaha.

Anyways, I know of heaps of ppl who meet their parters online. 2 of them Actually flew to the filoppines and scored women who are half their age hahaha.

That's a marriage of convenience usually from 60 and over year old men who never did anything positive with their love life or proffessionally and realized their going to die alone