• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Race to 6 plate Deadlift

Video must show a 7' Olympic barbell

Free ProRaw shirt for the person I deem most worthy

If done without a belt, pretty much guarantee you get the shirt.

If done with a belt, you get a pic of the shirt

Max is hoping of 200/120/250 at ProRaw, no belt

Not sure if he'll get there to be honest, not at under 80kg

Insane if he does markos..

Any reason he is staying sub 80? Or that's just where his body is naturally and it's difficult to gain?

Im going to get serious about strength in 2011. Fkd around for 12 months losing weight and now its time to get strong.

I will eat 6 plates for dinner in 2011.

Insane if he does markos..

Any reason he is staying sub 80? Or that's just where his body is naturally and it's difficult to gain?

He's trying to get heavier, its just that he wont be far enough over 80kg by ProRawOne.

He still has 18 months as a teenager, all the other boys from Nats are now juniors, so hopefully he will leave some records for the next crop to chase.

200 squat might be a stretch even with wraps. No idea whats going on with his bench. 250kg deadlift? Seriously? How long did the last 20kg on his deadlift take?

Max is on holidays?

get him eating 1 giant meal a day, starting at 8am and ending at 10pm
if he isnt eating, he should be preparing the next part of his meal or training

the squat is possible nick.. The week I squatted 190 raw I also squatted 210 with wraps... so if max can squat 180 raw then theres no reason why he cant get 200. The deadlift will be a little harder but good luck to him I hope he gets it.

the squat is possible nick.. The week I squatted 190 raw I also squatted 210 with wraps... so if max can squat 180 raw then theres no reason why he cant get 200. The deadlift will be a little harder but good luck to him I hope he gets it.

Max has squatted 180 with wraps, around 175 without I think.

If he makes those lifts it would be extremely impressive.

I reckon they are optimistic but I also kno better than to bet against Max.