• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HAve you ever met anyone you have instantly fallen for?

I guess i did at one point in my life, I met a girl i thought was amazing, didn't see her again for 3 months, then we ran into each other again, clicked, and that was great for years and we even got engaged... but then, as these things do sometimes, it gradually ran out of steam.

PTCPerth : I'm hoping you're not 22 :)

Pertinent; I met an Australian girl a couple of years ago, long before I was married, and it was *boom* instant infatuation. Attractive, intelligent, mature... tiiiiny bit younger than I was, which made it even worse because I've always been exclusively attracted to older women. And the accent. My God.

When we broke up we kept in touch for a while - probably hoping to kick things up again at some point - but as my life moved on and so did hers, we fell out of contact. Slightly worried that I'll run into her when I go back, because things didn't ever end properly & we still have a lot of mutual friends who'll probably mention I'm back in town.

Those types of relationships are intense and great, and dangerous, but rarely ever lasting.

/lor'

PTCPerth : I'm hoping you're not 22 :)
LOL! So wrong... but also exactly what I was thinking about posting. :p

Yeah, I have (in answer to the thread title): my current. :)

Instant mutual attraction at first sight, and it just "worked", as of first meeting (talking, saying goodbye with a kiss).

It was some years ago now, but not the kind of thing I'll ever forget.

Was her name Eleiko?
my mrs. asked me if she could bring her family over from sweden. 270 odd kg worth of sweet, sweet swedish virginity. i gladly accepted

they should be on the ship, if not they are in a container waiting to enter the cargo hold... had to smuggle them in on a ship to avoid airline ticket prices