• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HAve you ever met anyone you have instantly fallen for?

I'm a disgusting romantic. I can look back on the night I met my wife and think that right there and then I was so into her, I obviously must've fallen for her right away.

When I really think about it, though, it took her months to make me comfortable with her. After x amount of shitty relationships, and x amount of let-downs, mistakes and screw-ups, it's harder and harder to believe you could just fall for someone until you have and you have no real idea of when it happened.

Being jaded ftw.

Its actually funny seeing this thread as I can relate, this new woman at work has seriously got me questioning my marriage for the 1st time (married 5 years now). She found out I was married and its making her pursue me harder lol.

I know its not lust because my wife is better looking.

Last edited:
Ohhhh Skala! So what is it about her? Just instant attraction?

Woahhhh be careful cowboy lol

Bella did not know you were married! Much disappoint :/

Mwahaha

How is it that a someone can pursue you harder when they know you're 'taken'? Don't you have to question whether its all just a big game to them?

Stupid thread dammit.

Has put the old rose coloured glasses on me, temporarily feel like it was that 'instant moment' again and am now looking at a stupid facebook profile pic...

/lame :)

Stupid thread dammit.

Has put the old rose coloured glasses on me, temporarily feel like it was that 'instant moment' again and am now looking at a stupid facebook profile pic...

/lame :)

Lmfao

Ahhh you're an old romantic soul Stews! Niiiiice. Bella approves :p

Im not sure lol, but something is there and its just not me either, she told one of female friends about it as well. Its been seriously messing me up for the last 2 weeks lol. I only just found out as well that she has a 6 year old child as well. Maybe thats why she is pursuing me more now? I think now though she has gotten to know me a little better that thats why. I can see myself caving lol, its that damn bad haha.

Sorry to disappoint Bella :p

They didn't invent Facebook for nothing!

Dam pissing me off though lol. Especially irritated when profile got locked down a little more.

Uh oh Skala :eek:

You can see yourself caving? Seriously?

Wow.

Yes, you should be sorry to disappoint damnit lol But sounds like a certain lady friend may not be toooooooooo disappointed? :eek:

BUT...

Ask yourself this...

Is it just sexy times you want with her? Or do you actually feeeeeeel for this woman? Sounds like you got yourself a bit of a conundrum there my friend lol

P.S. Avi is hawt! nice work :p

it really annoys me how little some people view marriage. marriage is supposed to be permanent... and not to have a quick escape if someone supposedly better comes along.. you make your choice and you STICK with it. for better for worse, till death do us part..

only time i agree with a seperation or divorce is if theres serious concern for safety , like one person being beaten or when adultery is involved . other then that im sick of hearing people give up on a marriage just because they get a little bored..

ive seen to often the effects it has on people and their children and so on and its never happy for anyone and really affects ppl... its really sad when it happens. put the effort into the marraige and make it work.

Uh oh Skala :eek:

You can see yourself caving? Seriously?

Wow.

Yes, you should be sorry to disappoint damnit lol But sounds like a certain lady friend may not be toooooooooo disappointed? :eek:

BUT...

Ask yourself this...

Is it just sexy times you want with her? Or do you actually feeeeeeel for this woman? Sounds like you got yourself a bit of a conundrum there my friend lol

P.S. Avi is hawt! nice work :p

Ive been trying hard not to cave and work it out, its realy weird because its not a sex thing at all something allot more then that. Thats what makes it so hard I guess. Cheers Bella :)

I agree Brendon, I never had this happen to me before while married, and I never though I would be "that guy" Sure there has been huge temptations, but this goes beyond this. Im still battling on though.

Hmmm interesting....

Well, may the force be with you my friend ;)

I would like to get married someday...I just have never met anyone I'd like to be married to? Mwahahaha

Hopefully someday :(

Cheers lol im going to need it.

Im sure you will meet the rite person one day, at least you didn't jump in like I did haha.

Cheers lol im going to need it.

Im sure you will meet the rite person one day, at least you didn't jump in like I did haha.

Oh shush you. Think about things, properly before acting on anything ok?

If you need a sounding board, you can PM me, I'll offer you a reduced billing fee :p

Hang in there Skala. Behave! :/

Nope. And I don't think I ever will.

Another jaded romantic here.

Yeah, me neither. And I still struggle with the notion that I will ever find someone who I'm into to as much as they're into me - or vice versa. Someone always seems to fall a little harder and then it's all imbalanced.

Cynical, I suppose.

A few years ago I was introduced to someone who captivated me, and I was fairly sure she felt something about me...but...she was taken and so was I.
I always thought that she wasn't the right one for me but for some reason I was just so incredibly attracted to her.
Over the years we became single at the wrong times, but right now we are both single and sleeping together. I don't know what will become of it, probably me getting hurt....but yeah, I dunno if I 'fell' for her but definitely felt something the moment I laid eyes on her. :)