• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who loves summer fruit?

JDizzle

mmmmmmmmmmm sugar

summer_fruit.jpg

I eat a mountain of fruit every day of the year.

My favourites are

grapes
pineapple
mandarins
peaches
pears
apples
watermelon
bananas
strawberries

I really love rasberries, mullberries and pomegranate + bananas apples and a good strawberries. But i eat alot of fruit daily...

Mix some berries with ABC butter and some raw honey for desset. Nom nom nom

i dotn care what anyone says... im eating strawberries and blueberries right now and will eat them at any time of the day, got a mango to eat a bit later too.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard Oli.

I would pound the living daylights out of the pair of them.

favs. are mangoes and blueberries.
but also:
kiwi fruit
plums
green apples
oranges
cherries
pineapples
mulberries, raspberries etc... nomnomnom

While I am dieting fruit is a cheat lol

Soon as I get down the coast in acouple of weeks its all I live on...oh and fish n chips

I actually prefere the mangoes they have in the winter, imported from Mexico i think. They have more of a tangy taste then aussie mangoes

most grapes from the supermarket are rubbish. no taste. I actually like the sour tarty taste of grapes picked off the vine just before they are fully ripe.
i'd get rasberries if they didnt cost $$$$

stuff like apples, oranges, pears i only get in winter. No way near as good as the summer fruit though