• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you guys count your daily calories?

Jarefied

Hey guys, Just looking for the best/easiest way to count the calories in food you eat. Do you just look on the side of the box and jot it all down?

Ie: Weetbix + Banana = x amount and then do a daily total?

Thanks for any help!

I dont but...

1 kilojoule (kJ) = 1000 joules
1 kilocalorie = 1000 calories = 1 Calorie (1 Cal)
1 cal = 1 kcal = 4.18 kJ
1 g of fat = 9 Cal = 38 kJ
1 g of carbohydrate = 4 Cal= 17 kJ
1 g of protein = 4 Cal = 17 kJ

Best thing I ever done was stop counting calories... It gets you paranoid and makes you over think things..

I your eating the same nutritious foods week in week out adjust exercise to suite your weight loss therefore increase for more decrease or less...

If gaining weight is your goal then increase your meal plan by 1 meal then track progress then adjust accordingly...

It's alot easier when you eat 200grams of mince and a salad with a little rice 5 times a day...

Speaking of this I need to sort out my diet haha