• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why dont women get in touch with guys if they like them?

She's just not that in to you

to be honest, and hopefully "helpful"
You sound like a "friend" to the chicks.

tell me.. do you watch Harry Potter?

I dont watch anything anymore. All I do is work, walk/listen to music. I also go online and randomly chat to people. I think I will give that up soon and develop my other interests i.e. gardening, weight training, martial arts and guitar... end of transmission.

foreveralonehoney1.jpg

if they are messaging you, and the write back something that isn't much to reply to, don't reply to it, I suspect this is where you may be going wrong. saying good bye to them and all that.
Prime recent example for me is banged this MILF one night then messaged her a few days later saying, the other night was good, we should catch up again some time.
her reply was I'm sure I will see you around.
I replied with haha shut down, no worries take it easy (think this is the part that worked)
the next friday she was saying hey want to have a cheeky catch up.
BAM tapped that numerous times and yeh...
I'm shit at telling stories, you will learn this