• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners Shoulder Workout Guide

jon

Beginners Shoulder Workout Guide

Always remember to warm up correctly for these exercises. stand with your arms relaxed by your sides. Lift your left arm and draw it towards your right shoulder. Hold your left elbow with your right hand and apply some pressure on it gently. Hold the position for 30 seconds and repeat with your other arm.

When lifting weights find a weight that will challenge you with resistance but will not force you to struggle. For these exercises you can use light dumbbells.

[highlight]Lateral Raise:[/highlight] An effective shoulder exercise with a light weight. Holding dumbbells, stand slightly bent at the hips. Your knees should also be slightly bent. Your back should be straight, and your arms hanging down, elbows slightly bent.
Keeping your arms locked, slowly raise the dumbbells out to the sides until elbows are level with your shoulders.
Slowly return to the starting position.
Repeatuntil you've repeated the desired number of reps
Attempt this exercise for 10-15 repetitions over 3-4 sets.

[highlight]Military Press:[/highlight]Standing, grasp barbell with an overhand grip that is slightly wider than shoulder width. Position the barbell in front of the neck at about shoulder height, press bar overhead until arms are extended then lower back down to starting position.

[highlight]Front Raise:[/highlight] Stand with your feet apart holding the weights by your side. Slowly with your right arm slightly bent raise your arm up level with your shoulder, ensuring that your thumbs are pointing to the ceiling. Attempt this exercise for 10-15 repetitions over 3-4 sets.

There's no way that Jon is a bot
I've seen his mum, man she is hot
But her twat has a stench
That's made Jon's butt cheeks clench
Since the day they first fucked in his cot

Jon's dad is a really sick fuck
Who once fisted a traumatised duck
And one day at the zoo
He spooned a huge roo
Then grabbed a seal's cock for a suck

Shrek, this is an exercise in phantom psychology, I'm trying to coax this mystery man out of his rabbit hole. Compliments haven't worked so I'm moving towards very subtle, understated abuse, to evoke a response.

Do what you have to do shrekola, but just be warned, if you nuke him we will lose such classic lines as:

When lifting weights find a weight that will challenge you with resistance but will not force you to struggle.

How will we ever learn the distinction between challenge and struggle if jon-boy is obliterated?

If you're sent to the sin-bin in the sky jon-boy, it was nice knowing you. You did good, played strong. Your parents would be proud.

Shrek, this is an exercise in phantom psychology, I'm trying to coax this mystery man out of his rabbit hole. Compliments haven't worked so I'm moving towards very subtle, understated abuse, to evoke a response..
Doesn't work, I've tried.

Shrek's been mumbling about banning him since at least August 2009. It'll never happen, Shrek's too soft.

Muahahahahaha. Dave it will be a cold day in hell before you coax a reply from Jon Boy.

Good luck

LOL Kyle, I am, soft. I admit it. Banned Oliver for 7 days and re-instated him after 1 ..I am soft.

Last edited: